Douma

A/N Sorry for the long chapter! I hope you all enjoy this. i have been so excited to right this you have no idea. I do have a question though. Would anyone be interesting in what would happen if Yumiko became the way Douma wanted her too? I have been thinking about making a spin off book after I'm done with this. Please tell me if y'all would like this :)

Yumiko's crow mori told her to run to the Ubuyashiki's hiding place. She ran at top speed and surpassed her crow. The master knew she would die before going to muzan. He had no worries of her being taken. She ran as fast as she could and she saw Sanemi. They ran together and They saw the mansion explode. Every demon slayer saw the fire go into the air.

"No! Shit shit shit shit!" Yumiko's speed increased more than it ever had.

Himejima arrived first and attempted to decapitate Muzan. He destroyed Muzan's head but he didn't die. Muzan attempted to attack Himejima with a blood demon art but unfortunately for him, Himejima managed to block the attack.

All the Hashira came yelling for the master! Himejima yelled that this man was Muzan and Yumiko confirmed. All the hashira and Tanjiro began to use their breathing techniques to kill Muzan. The floor beneath them gave way and everyone was separated.

Yumiko landed directly in front of Douma. Douma looked up at her and smiled. "My dear Yumiko! I am so happy to see you! It is time for you to finally have your first meal!"

Yumiko was drooling. She was holding it back with every fiber in her being. Douma threw an arm to her face but she dodged it. "I will never! It is time to end this! Douma you will die by my hands today!"

Douma turned around and the door opened. "Seems we have a visitor. And a woman! This is just great! Now you have your own food!" Shinobu looked shocked. She was getting angry though she didn't make it apparent. A woman screamed for Shinobu to save her. Douma tried to shut her up but Yumiko grabbed the woman before he could kill her.

"Don't worry! I may look like a demon but I won't hurt you." After she finished speaking the woman was cut to pieces. Douma began to laugh and he bragged to shinobu about who he was. He called killing that woman what she wanted to make her happy. He exclaimed it was his job to make everyone happy including himself.

Shinobu got pissed and yelled at Douma. "Make everyone happy? Don't be insane. That girl was screaming for help just now."

Douma explained that's how he was saving her. By killing her all of her pain and suffering ceased. Shinobu was sickened. She said she could almost vomit. Douma asked if anything was bothering her. He offered to listen to her pain. Yumiko knew he was just trying to get into her head.

She yelled at Douma for killing her sister. Douma then recognized her haori. Douma then spoke of how he wished he could've eaten her. Shinobu and Yumiko both had enough of his shit Shinobu stabbed him in the eye and Yumiko sliced him in half. Douma used his blood demon art Lotus Ice to counter attack.

Shinubu said she wanted to kill him and Yumiko respected her wish. Shinobu told Yumiko her entire plan. Even that she would die. She was going to pass the torch unto Kanao to finish him off. Yumiko, despite wanting to kill him herself, knew that she had nowhere near as much hatred as Shinobu did.

Douma laughed at Shinobu's attempt to kill him and Yumiko's slash. The slash was meant to weaken him for Shinobu's poison to have more effect. The poison took effect quickly. Douma collapsed onto the ground and began coughing up blood. He soon got a smile on his face and started talking about what he had heard of wisteria poison.

"Oh? It seems I was able to decompose your poison. Sorry about that. And I know you worked so hard to use it. Your blade makes a very unique sound when you put it in your sheath. Is that where you change the poison mix? Oh maan this is so much fun! Getting attacked with poison is totally interesting! I might actually like it. Do you think your next mix will work on me? Give it a shot."