Pillar training

Tanjiro began to cry and he hugged Nezuko. Yumiko jumped down to stand by Nezuko. She was speaking. It was the first time she had heard her voice. Tanjiro soon passed out. The swordsmiths caught him. Yumiko looked down at him.

"He needs a doctor! Genya, are you okay?"

Genya had a smile on his face and nodded. Yumiko picked up Tanjiro and ordered the swordsmiths to take her to the nearest doctor. Before she went with them however she jumped and grabbed Tokito.

As they were running to the doctor Yumiko looked down at Tokito. "Hey kiddo. I'm proud of you. You took on an upper moon on your own. I'm sorry I couldn't help. Upper four were truly incredible. But you are even more amazing. Rest now I'll take care of the rest."

Tokito looked at her with widened eyes. He soon passed out in her arms. The plans to move the swordsmith village began immediately. Yumiko personally brought everyone to the butterfly mansion. Yumiko's crow mori told her the master allowed her to return to her partners. The gleam in her eyes was like a child who has had chocolate for the first time. She quickly said goodbye to Shinobu and the others and ran.

She got to the sound estate in record speed. She looked up and saw Tengen. He had a very flashy eye patch. His hair was down and he made eye contact with her.

His eye widened and he yelled "Yumiko! You're back!" The others heard that and rushed outside. They all dog piled her and cried. Yumiko was stunned. Even Tengen was crying. Yumiko followed suit. They were all crying and hugging.

When they were able to get up and compose themselves they asked why she was back. She informed them of what happened in the swordsmith village and about Tokito taking on Upper five by himself and winning.

Yumiko jokingly said "He would kill me easily. He also remembered his past. He told me about it. He had a twin brother but he was killed by a demon. He was saved by the master's wife."

They all looked concerned for Tokito. They asked about Yumiko and how she did in the fight. Yumiko looked at suma.

"You are going to freak out just a little bit but don't be alarmed. It feels weird but it is effective in increasing my mobility." Yumiko then had her extra limbs shoot out of her body. Yumiko could see all of their souls leave their bodies. Yumiko started to laugh and then hugged them with the spider legs. Suma almost died at that moment.

"I'll put them away now hehe" Yumiko then started to retract them. It was the weirdest feeling in the world. Suma finally calmed down. "You know Tengen I think a part of you made it into my blood demon art. I cover the target in silk and the silk will increase the sounds of everything around them. It is a sensory overload. It will stun them and then I can go in for the kill."

Tengen smiled. "Well I am glad it is flashy as can be!" Tengen then winked at Yumiko. She went bright red. Makio started to laugh really hard and Hinatsuru smiled.

Hinatsuru said "Well we should celebrate Yumiko's return! How flashy do you want to go to Tengen?" Tengen smiled at her. "Of course the flashiest!"

Suma dragged Yumiko inside and had her put on one of the nicest kimonos they had. Makio went out to get fireworks for them. When the sun went down they set off the fireworks and Tengen held all of his wives close. "If we can, let's never leave eachother like that again."

Yumiko snuggled into them and agreed. Even though she was only gone for a couple of days it felt like months to them. The night was filled with food and games. Although Yumiko could only partake in half of it she still enjoyed herself to the fullest.

After two days Yumiko was summoned for an urgent hashira meeting. Yumiko got her gear and left as soon as she could for the Ubuyashiki house. When she arrived she saw all of the pillars including Tokito and Kanroji.