The end

Everyone rejoiced. Muzan Kibutsuji was finally dead. The joy was short-lived however. Many were injured. They had to go help them. Yumiko, slowly, as she sat where she was, felt so many of her friends die. First Himejima, second Kanroji and then Iguro. Tears filled Yumiko's eyes. Her friends who accepted her and all of her flaws were almost all gone. Only Sanemi and Giyuu remained.

When Yumiko felt Tanjiro he was different. Not in a good way. She stood up fiercely. She held her sword to Tanjiro. Nezuko had gotten there and ran to her brother before Yumiko realized. Giyuu didn't realize it either. Tanjiro had become the true king of demons.

Yumiko rushed to protect her friends. The sun began to beam down on him and he was burning. Yumiko could only hope he would die. He didn't. He conquered the sun in seconds. Just like Yumiko. He was a monster however. Giyuu and Yumiko stabbed Tanjiro in the side and held him in the air. He cut quickly out of it.

Tanjiro's friends began to yell for him to stop including Yumiko. She knew that he could do it. Live like her. He lunged for Inosuke but Nezuko jumped in front of him. Tanjiro had a taste of Nezuko's blood. It felt hopeless now. It was too late for them to save Tanjiro.

Nezuko apologized to Tanjiro wishing she was stronger. It was getting to him. He hurt Nezuko even more. Inosuke and Zenitsu hugged Tanjiro tightly, telling him all of their memories with him and how much they loved and cared for him.

Tanjiro pushed everyone except for Nezuko away from him. It was almost like he was protecting her. Everyone saw it. Yumiko thought that maybe he wasn't a lost cause. Kanao ran into the battle and stabbed Tanjiro with Medicine. It was to change him into a human. He began to change back and in the end Tanjiro became human once more.

Everyone was relieved. Everyone began to cry. Yumiko ran to Kanao and hugged her. "You saved us just now! You are incredible and they would be proud!" They both hugged each other and cried. Nezuko went to Yumiko.

"Yumiko! Take this! It will make you human again." Yumiko looked at Nezuko and took the medicine from her hand. She didn't know what she wanted to do with it. Despite how much she didn't want to be a demon she enjoyed the power and with the cells that she ingested from Muzan it was making it harder.

Everyone looked at her waiting. Yumiko gave the medicine to Tanjiro. "Do it for me. Muzan is in my head after I took in a lot of his blood to save you. I don't have your iron will. I need help with this. Tanjiro took the needle and stabbed it into her neck. She felt everything begin to change rapidly. She fell the the ground, her body twitching uncontrollably.

When Yumiko lost consciousness she saw Douma and Muzan. Muzan said "Fight it. Since tanjiro refused I will make you my successor! Muzan's cells began to circulate. From everyone else's perspective they could see the blood flowing through her. Nezuko and Tanjiro yelled at her to fight on!

Yumiko looked at Muzan "I never wanted this nor did Tanjiro. We both have one thing to say to you. Fuck you!" Yumiko jumped for the wisteria flowers she saw. Douma and Muzan grabbed her legs and tried to stop her. She fought harder than she did the entire fight with Muzan. She felt another arm grab her leg. She glanced and saw Kokushibou.

Her eyes widened. "You betrayed my teachings. The least you can do is come to hell with me." Yumiko felt herself going down. She then saw 5 arms reach for her from above. She saw Kyojuro, Tengen, Hinatsuru, Makio and Suma. More demon slayers began to grab her hand and she was pulled up.

When Yumiko woke up Nezuko and Tanjiro were the first faces she saw. Giyuu was standing over her and hugged. His eyes were overflowing with water. Yumiko had realized the medicine had worked. She cried into all of them. She was overwhelmed with happiness. It was like something she never thought she would feel again.She felt warmth in her body and she felt no horns coming from her head.