000

you woke up at the sound of music playing downstairs, you looked at the clock and saw that it was 2:34am. you groaned and got out of the covers and made your way downstairs to where the music was coming from. you arrived downstairs and saw your dad takeomi, he had his friends over, you looked at them you saw that imaushi, wasn't here  you then looked back at your dad, you leaned down to his ear and whispered to him "dad can you lower down the music volume i'm trying, to sleep." you frowned "yeah sorry sweetie" he said and kissed your cheek, you smiled at him and made your way back upstairs. you got back under the covers and drifted to sleep.
-
-
-
you woke up the next morning and stretched your bones, you made your way to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth, you went back in your room to change your clothes,

---you woke up the next morning and stretched your bones, you made your way to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth, you went back in your room to change your clothes,

you looked in the mirror and a smiled, you did your hair how you usually do it, and did some quick makeup, you then grabbed your phone and looked through the notifications. you saw that it was 11:38am, and went downstairs to greet your dad.
you made your way downstairs to where you heard some voices, you slightly opened the door to see your dad and his friends, 'they probably stayed over' you then fully opened the door, and made your way in the living room, "goodmoring" you said and smiled, they all said goodmoring back expect, imaushi he just nodded.

"dad, i'm going out today. ill be back home at like 7ish"

"okay sweetheart if you need anything call me ok?" he said and gave you a smile, "of course, see you later bye" you said and walked out of the living room.

you and your friends decided to go out shopping today, you arrived at the mall and waited for them to come, 15 minutes passed and still no sign of them, you called them multiple times and texted him, only for them to not answer,

you groaned and just decided to hangout with yourself, you would've went out with your aunt senju, but she was busy. and your uncle haruchiyo was also busy, you sighed and went to get some ice cream first.
-
-
-
you were making your way back home, you didn't get your car with you.

you made your way home hearing loud music coming from the house, and multiple cars outside your house, you sighed and went inside the house,
there was a lot of people inside the house, some drinking some smoking, you grumbled and pushed the people out of your way, you saw your dad making out with some random chick,

"what the fuck" you said and looked around the house, it was trashed.

'no way in hell am i cleaning this'

you were trying to get your way through the crowd to get upstairs until someone grabbed your arm.

"where are you going baby girl?" a random middle aged men said his hairline was receding and had wrinkles.

"let go of me" you yelled at him

"no baby girl let's have some fun" he said and tightened his hold on you,

you tried hitting him but it didn't work, you couldn't yell for help because no one would hear you over the loud music.

"AY LET GO OF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT" you yelled at the men,

"shut up baby girl, and let's just have some fun" he said while walking faster, he stopped walking and stood still.

"who are you?" the middle aged men said.

"none of your business, let go of the girl." the other guy said, you couldn't really see him well.

"no, who the fuck are you telling me what to do"

"i'm friends with her dad, so i suggest you let go of her before i break your jaw yeah?" imaushi said in a low tone,

the guy let go off you and ran away.

"you good?"

"yeah, thank you. seriously didn't know what i would've done without you" you said and gave him a tired smile.

"let's get you to your room, i'll inform your dad about what happened" imaushi said and grabbed your arm and leading you to your room,

his hand was cold giving you chills his hand was gripping your arm, not enough to hurt you though.

you arrived at your room, you unlocked the door. you turned around and looked at imaushi his hair was in his usual ponytail, his lollipop in his mouth. his droopy eyes looking at you, his skin looked so soft, his long lashes fluttering whenever he blinked.

oh shit you were checking him out infront him. he noticed it as well.

he was amused he chuckled

"go in your room, i'll let your father know. so he can stop the party" imaushi said and looked down on you.

"ok, see ya" you said and made your way in your room locking the door right after.

you dropped down on your bed sighing

today was something else, thank God imaushi was there,

you got changed into something more comfortable which was a black tank top and some shorts,

you took off your small amount of makeup and got in bed,

dozing off to sleep.

a/n
for clarification y/n is 18!