014

the next day, you were getting everything ready for the sleepover, sleeping bags snacks, sodas skincare, pillows, all sorts of things.

you were taking a quick shower, to wash all the dirt off.

you got dressed into some comfortable pjs and waited for your friends to come over, your dad has his friends over also, Not that it's a big deal or anything.

you heard the doorbell ring so you hurried over to the door, you were met with the sight of yuzuha, senju emma and hinata.

you smiled and hugged them.

"it's been so long since we've all had a sleepover!" you exclaimed, which made all of them giggle.

"come in, my dad has some friends over hope you won't mind" you said and started to open the door wider for them to walk in.

"oh is my brother also here i didn't See him at Home?" emma asked.

"oh yeah he came over earlier" you said and led them upstairs to your room.

"wow y/n!! you really outdid yourself" hina said smiling brightly.

"it was no big deal" you giggled, and helped them put their stuff down.

"ohh!! guys we should watch a scary movie" yuzuha said and plopped down on the bed grabbing your remote.

"bet i'll go make some popcorn" you said and dashed to the kitchen.

you happily made the popcorn enough for all of y'all, grabbing some drinks in case one of y'all choked.

you made your way upstairs where the three girls were sat down next to eachother, the lights were off and the curtains were opened so was the window.

"we chose the the conjuring!" senju said.

"oh ok" you sat down next to senju who was sat down next to yuzuha and emma and hina were both sat next to eachother.

you gave each of them their down popcorn bowl and they all said thanks.

-
you closed your eyes while the jumpscare popped out, squeezing senjus arm who was laughing at the jumpscare.

"y/n you're squeezing the shit out of my arm" senju giggled and creased your hand.

"sorry aunt senju but i got scared" you replied and let go of her arm bringing your attention back to the television.

you could hear emma mumble some curse words as she watched the movie carefully.

hina was just calmly watching the movie, getting scared now and then.

yuzuha was just eating popcorn while probably cursing out the main character in her mind.

you guys continued to watch the movie.

-

the movie ended and the lights were back on, You guys were sprawled Out on the floor; Reading magazines talking shit about people and just being girls.

your head was resting on senjus lap who was playing with your hair.

"let's play fuck marry kill" emma suggested getting up from her position, you all agreed and started to play.

"okay hina fuck marry kill, kisaki takemichi and akkun" emma said and smirked.

"oh....uhm marry takemichi obviously... uhm id rather fuck akkun then kisaki... so uhm... kill kisaki"hinata explained smiling.

"who would fuck kisaki" yuzuha fake threw up and rolled her eyes.

you laughed, and got up from your position as well.

"yuzuha, fuck marry kill, mikey draken and tom holland!" hinata asked.

"neither i'm lesbian..." yuzuha stated and shrugged her shoulders.

everyone laughed at her response.

"okay anyways y/n fuck marry kill, wakasa taiju and inui"

your mouth slightly opened as you thought about your answer.

of course you'll be marrying inui, he is your boyfriend after all....

"kill taiju sorry yuzu....uh marry inui and...."

"fuck imaushi, i mean who wouldn't...." you blushed slightly as you said that.

the thought of fucking him made your stomach flutter with butterflies.

ohhhhs could be heard throughout the room making you smack all of them.

they all laughed and agreed with you even yuzuha, who was a lesbian.

- wakasa pov

i got up and went upstairs to use the bathroom since someone was using the bathroom downstairs, as i walked i could hear y/n and her friends talking they were pretty loud.

i was gonna mind my business until i heard my name being brought up.

"okay anyways y/n fuck marry, kill wakasa taiju and inui."

i froze and put my head against the door, wanting to hear her answer from some reason.

"kill taiju sorry yuzu...uh marry inui and...."

"fuck imaushi, i mean who wouldn't...." i heard y/n say, i got off the door and chuckled slightly, going to the bathroom with her in my thoughts only her.

i know that it's wrong but i can't help myself.

i have uploaded in awhile sorry i've been sick for the past two weeks 😭