012

IMAUSHI- gritted his teeth as he watched you and inui kiss, A unknown feeling rising inside of him, he stared as you both bid goodbye and you were gonna go inside the house, he quickly sat down on the couch waiting for your father to come back with drinks.

he couldn't help but question if you guys were dating?

he didn't know why he cared so much but he did.

he shouldn't he has his, own girlfriend that is coming over tonight.

takeomi finally came back with the drinks and give imaushis his.

'

you soon entered the house with the biggest smile on your face, Life was good you started walking to the living room where your father and imaushi were sat at.

imaushi slightly glanced at you but looked away just as fast as he looked at you.

you furrowed your eyebrows.

what's up with him today..

your dad finally noticed your presence and smiled at you.

"oh! you're back peanut? come sit down next to me!" your father said and patted the seat next to him without complaining you sat down where he patted at.

"how was today!!" your father exclaimed he was more excited then you.

"it was...it was good!" you smiled at your father, your eyes glanced over to imaushi who was on his phone not even batting a eye at you.

you sighed.

"really? did anything happen you seem more happier then usual" your father questioned wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"mhmm" you said blushing slightly with a small smile on your face.

your father gasped and looked at you "come on tell me !!" he said.

"okay fine....me and seishu started dating!" you exclaimed with a big smile on your face.

wakasa hearing that his head turned and looked at you.

you noticed how imaushi looked at you, his eyes were slightly widen like he was expecting this.

his eyes on you made you feel flustered.

you really hated that he had this kind of power over you.

"really!! i'm so happy for you peanut but' God forbid that he hurts my little girl ill shove him so far up his own ass that he won't be able to recover!!" your father said seriously.

your eyes widen and you quickly started to laugh, you heard imaushi let out a chuckle his laugh was like music to you ears.

stop you shouldn't be thinking like that.

"anyways imma go upstairs i'm really tired" you yawned and got up from your seat

"okay peanut" your father said and smiled.

going up the stairs you entered your room and plumed on your bed feeling satisfied with today.

you couldn't wait to tell your friends about today.

filler chapter cause i'm lazy and i have 0 ideas