007

you were currently, on the coach eating some cereal while watching some tv waiting for your father to call you back.

you suddenly heard your phone ringing, you put down the finished bowl of cereal and took your phone off the table and answered.

"hi daddy" you gave your father a smile which he did as well.

"hello my dear little peanut how are you, sorry i wasn't able to call you this past couple of days"

"i'm doing great what about you? , and its fine dad i understand" you chuckled and continued talking to your father.

"so how's imaushi treating you?..has he done anything to my little peanut?" your father said while pointing a finger'

you groaned and said "no dad...he hasn't done anything...."

"okay...if you say so...." your father trailed off.

the knocking at the door took your attention off your phone to the door.

"i'll call you later...talk to you later daddy" you said and ended the call, you then put the phone on the table running up to the front door.

you opened the door with a shocked look on your face.

"a-aunt senju!!" you giggled and run and hugged her tight, taking in her vanilla secnt bringing a smile on your face.

"hii y/n...you've gotten so big!!" she exclaimed and squeezed you.

"i missed you" you mumbled.

you guys finally pulled away looking behind senju as expecting someone.

senju sighed and looked at you with a sad expression on her face.

"i'm sorry, haru couldn't come he had some business to attend to." senju said and took your hand and creased it.

"oh.....no worries" you gave your aunt a smile and welcomed her inside the house.

"are you hungry? thirsty??" you questioned your aunt which she said no and smiled.

"so...are you home alone?" she questioned as she heard no sign from her older brother.

"oh, yes but no...?" you breathed out not knowing how to explain, which she gave you a confused look.

"dad left for a business trip, for a couple of weeks and his friend imaushi is staying with me till dad comes back home, you might know him since he used to hangout with my father when we're younger." you said.

"imaushi...imaushi....." she mumbled and then out of nowhere she remembered him.

"OH HIM! I REMEMBER HIM HE HELPED ME TRAIN A FEW YEARS AGO" she yelled out pointing a finger at the roof.

"yeah him" you mumbled.

"where is he?" she asked while looking around the house.

"uh, honestly i don't know he's probably in; his room." you shrugged.

"oh okay!! anyways enough about imaushi...." senju said and grabbed your shoulders.

"we are going out today!!" she yelled and started doing a happy dance, you giggled putting a hand over your mouth as you laughed.

"alright alright, let me change first though, you don't want me going out in my pjs do you" you teased her "wait right here i'll be quick!" you said and ran up the stairs to your room and quickly got dressed into

^^your outfit ^^

you smiled in the mirror at your reflection pleased on how you looked, you grabbed your wallet and put on some perfume.

you left your room and went to the living room where senju was chatting with imaushi, they noticed your presence and turned around to look at you.

"y/n you ready?" senju said while getting up from the couch in a instant, smiling at you.

"yeah, are you ready to go ?" you asked and smiled back at the excited girl.

you and senju grew up together since you were almost the same age senju being 2 years older then you.

she felt more like a sister then a aunt.

you and haruchiyo were also close, closer then you and senju are but ever since that accident happened he changed and stopped being the same, not wanting to hangout or anything.

senju noticed your sudden mood changed and held your hand.

"you okay....?"

you quickly put on a fake smile and looked at senju "i'm alright" you giggled and squeezed her hand, you both began to leave the living heading to the door to leave saying a quick goodbye to imaushi who didn't say anything in return and just watched the both of y'all leave.

sorry for being inactive a lot has happened in the past couple of weeks 💗