03

Rody suggested "We should go to the border bus"
Izuku replied "No we have to pay"
"We're wanted criminals, it'll be over if someone reports us" Rody said and jumped on the bus

Izuku ran to catch up the buss and jumps on top the bus
Y/n didn't pay attention and ran to catch up the bus "Guys wait up!" Jumps and grips the top of the bus but slipping off. Rody helped Y/n on top "Hang on Y/n!" Then pulls you up.

Y/n catching her breath "Thank you"
Rody ignores her thank you "Look we got a free ride" Rody said.

Izuku flicks 3 coin in the bus to pay "I paid for us 3!" then puts up 3 fingers,
Rody & Y/n says to Izuku "So riding a bus on top is ok?"
Izuku realized "Uh.."

Y/n puts her hand on Rody's shoulder and said "Rest for now"
Rody replies to Y/n "You should be the one who should rest, You almost fell of the bus"
Y/n sighs

*Skiped scene*

Rody looking at a necklace with inside is a picture
Y/n looks also "Are those your siblings?"
Rody replied "Yep"

*After riding the bus*

Rody says to Izuku "Can i make a phone call?"
Izuku replied "Sure, Make it quick"
Rody makes a phone call "Old man! Sorry i called out of the blue but could you tell my siblings i won't be home soon

The Bartender replied "Rody is this you? I have costumers right now!! and did you get the goods? And don't call me back when you have it!!"
Rody was stunned and replied "I don't have the goods" and he slams the telephone back to hang up.

Y/n sneaks at the back of Rody "Hey is everything ok?"
Rody jumped in fear and turned around "For the last time don't sneak up on me like that! And yes everything is ok"
Y/n didn't believe Rody and made a worried expression "if you say so" and hugged him.

Izuku, Rody and Y/n found an abandoned barn and decided to stay there for a bit.
Izuku reading a something then Rody and Izuku talks while Y/n sitting next to Rody and listening to there conversation.
For a few hours Rody and Izuku fell asleep while Y/n was at the corner asleep and after a few minutes Rody woke up and took the Suitcase off of Izuku's hand.

*Skiped fighting scene*

Rody introduces himself "I'm Rody, Rody soul"
Izuku also introduces himself "I'm Izuku Midoriya and my hero name is Deku"

"Deku? Thats an easy name to remember" Rody said
Izuku says to Rody "I feel like were missing something.."
Rody thinking what's missing.

Then they both shouted
Izuku said "Y/n!"
But Rody said "The girl!"
Izuku says to Rody "Her name is (Y/n) (L/n)"
Rody rubs his neck "Oh! right I'll get her"
Izuku replies "All right be careful the Humarise members might be out there"

(Rody goes back to the barn and brings Y/n to the cave)

Y/n yawns "Why did you wake me up in the middle of the night? And where are we going?", Y/n's head felt heavy and fell forward fast asleep, Rody catches Y/n on her belly, Rody carried Y/n on his back and got back to the Cave.

Izuku sighs in relief "I'm Glad you both are ok"
Rody replied "Yeah, I can't believe we almost forgot about her" Rody puts
Y/n's head on a smooth rock on the ground carefully.

*The next day*

Izuku hears an engine noise and woke up "A Villain!" Izuku crouches down a little because his chest hurt and walked outside.

Rody sees Izuku "Oh did i wake you up? I'm borrowing this car and put a note the I'll pay later"
Y/n walks to the front of the car to show herself "I told the owner directly were borrowing it, luckily he agreed"

Rody and Y/n gets in the car, Rody says to Izuku "Come on, get it"
Izuku gets in the front seat.

*Few days passed*

Rody bandages Izuku "Man your quirk is so useful deku!"
Y/n helping Rody bandage Izuku
Izuku says to Rody "Hey Rody What's your quirk? What kind?"
Y/n joins "Yeah Rody! What's your quirk?"

Rody says in annoyance "I don't have it"
Izuku apologies "I'm sorry!!"
Rody replied "Promise you won't laugh?"
Y/n and Izuku Nodded "We Promise!!"

*The next day*

*Fighting Scene & Skip scene*

Izuku takes the puzzle and tries to solve It, Rody says to Izuku "Can i try?" Rody takes the puzzle
Todoroki says to Rody "Do you know how to solve this?"
Rody replied to Todoroki solving it "I did this when i was a kid" Solves the puzzle and something falls

*Skiped scene*

(Plugs a USB to the computer)
Y/n and Izuku says "So many"
Bakugo pushes Y/n and Izuku aside "Get out of my way! Let's check the latest"

Y/n annoys Bakugo "Hurry up Blonde Chihuahua"
Bakugo getting angry "DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" It's an audio file"
Y/n annoys Bakugo again, Claps "Wow good job Angry Pomeranian" in a sarcastic voice.
Bakugo grabs Y/n's Collar of her shirt "DON'T CALL ME THAT AS WELL!! MY NAME IS BAKUGO!!"
Y/n replies to Bakugo "Ok katchan"
Izuku shushes them, Y/n says "Yeah! Shush him up Izuku!"
Bakugo started growling.

*Audio playing*

Pino starts to cry and A lot of people running in the building,

*The Tv was playing*

Rody was stunned "No way! My house is affected in that area of Otheon!"
Y/n comforts Rody "It's ok, Everything will be fine"
Rody didn't reply.

*Skip scene* (I'm sorry i skipped many scenes)

Izuku falls but Rody catches him,
"Izuku your badly hurt!" Y/n said to Deku.

Rody takes the USB from Izuku and goes towards the Humarise leader, "They said if i give this to them, they'll stop the bomb on Otheon"
Izuku shouted "Rody No!"