3 : 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜

Andrea : -walks in- So this is who you're leaving me for?!
Ruben : When I said leave I meant don't come back.
Andrea : You owe me an explanation!
Ruben : An explanation for what?
Andrea : This!
Ruben : "This" is not your concern now leave!
Andrea : Oh it's not?!
Ruben : No it's not!
Andrea : Who's this bitch anyway?
Alicia : Uh I'm not a mirror!
Andrea : ....
Ruben : Go!
Andrea : This is your last chance! Are you sure you want to end things? For good?
Ruben : I'm sure!
Andrea : Okay then. -walks out-
Ruben : Sorry...
Alicia : Of all people Andrea Carlson?
Ruben : You know her?
Alicia : She's a model but other than that yes she had a feud with my ex sister in law.
Ruben : It's like she changed into a completely different person.
Alicia : Or that's who she really was all along but you didn't see it...
Ruben : Anyway let's continue.

Alicia
We started going over everything from yesterday. Ruben was more serious though. I think her visit really affected him.

I wanted to ask what happened but it's not my business and I don't want to make him feel worse...

Ruben : I think we're done for today.
Alicia : Okay...

Alicia
I grabbed my stuff about to leave but I turned back to Ruben..

Alicia : Um....Ruben?
Ruben : Yes?
Alicia : Are you okay...?
Ruben : .....Don't worry
Alicia : Okay....I'll see you tomorrow.
Ruben : Yeah..

Alicia
I gave him a quick smile and left.

After that workout I went home to shower and get ready since I have a lot of work to do today. Alize and I are in change of Desirae's bachelorette party tonight at a nightclub. I have to gather all the decorations, get the balloons and what not.

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 / 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

Alize : is your sister coming?
Alicia : To the party? Yes
Alize : No I mean to help.
Alicia : Oh, No I don't think so. I haven't talked to her lately.
Alize : Damn really?
Alicia : Yeah I guess work has her busy and when she's not working she's with Sergio.
Alize : Yeah..

𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆

TV : Jackson Price and Andrea Carlson announce their engagement! Her ring is huge but beautiful! The big mystery though, what happened with Ruben Hernandez?

Ruben
I met Andrea at a party seven years ago. That night we talked for hours. Since then we only got closer. Her career was only starting and mine was already at its high peak.

I was the happiest with her. I spoiled her so much. I gave her everything. Gifts, flowers, clothes but the most important thing, love. I gave her all my love and I made sure to show her every day.

So what happened? Was that not enough? Did I mean nothing to her? Of all men she went with the one I can't stand? Before her, I dated this other girl but it was mainly just a fling not too serious. I really thought Andrea was the one. I really thought that we'd get married some day. I guess I was wrong...

𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Alicia
A friend of ours owns this club. We rented the entire club for tonight. The guys rented another one for Carter's bachelor party.