19 : 𝙼𝚢 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Alicia : I'm in love with this view!! Ruben : This is my first time in France

Ruben : This is my first time in France.
Alicia : Really?
Ruben : I don't travel much. Not out of the country.
Alicia : I've been here several times. Just not with a boyfriend. Until now.
Ruben : I'm glad I'm your first at something.
Alicia : -laugh-
Ruben : Do you have anything planned?
Alicia : I actually have to go to the runway to make sure everything is in place...
Ruben : Oh right you came here to work.
Alicia : I'll be coming back at around four since the runway show starts at seven.
Ruben : Okay
Alicia : I'm sorry I have to leave you alone baby...
Ruben : Oh don't worry I have plans with Carter and Desirae
Alicia : Now I'm jealous!
Ruben : -laugh- i'll be all yours tonight.
Alicia : Just tonight?
Ruben : I'm yours for the rest of my days.
Alicia : That's more like it.
Ruben : Shouldn't you be leaving?
Alicia ; Trying to get rid of me?
Ruben : -laugh- No babe I'm just making sure you're not late.
Alicia : I'm going!

Alicia
We got up and got dressed and headed down to the lobby to meet Carter and Desirae. I went my way and Ruben went with Carter and Desirae.

Ruben
The day was mostly date planning. For the first few hours we walked around the city so Drayden could have some fun. Then, they helped me plan a very special surprise for Alicia which I'll be giving her right before the runway.

Alicia
After hours and hours of working I went back to the hotel to get ready. Ruben was just entering the room.

Alicia : Hi!
Ruben : Hey you're back. -kiss-
Alicia : I'm so tired!
Ruben : You've been saying that a lot lately.
Alicia : Ugh I know right!
Ruben : Anyway get ready I'm taking you somewhere.
Alicia : Where?
Ruben : We'll be walking around the city for a bit.
Alicia : Okay!

Alicia
I quickly took a shower then started doing my hair and makeup. I went with a simple glam look. My hair was down completely straight.

Lastly, I put on my long Beige gown with baby blue flowers and some nude heels.

Ruben : Jesus- babe....
Alicia : What do you think?
Ruben : I know for a fact that I'm dating the most gorgeous woman on Earth.
Alicia : -laugh- Thank you you're so sweet! Have I ever told you how hot you look in a tux?
Ruben : How hot?
Alicia : Flaming hot that I want to rip it off you..
Ruben : Slow down woman we have things planned.
Alicia : We can skip the show-
Ruben : Maybe but I have something else planned so let's go.
Alicia : Okay but tonight?
Ruben : How can I say no?
Alicia : Let's go!

Alicia
When we got out of the hotel there was a taxi waiting for us outside. We got in and the driver started driving.

The ride only lasted a bit. He dropped us off at the city. We got out of the taxi and Ruben held my hand as we walked.