13 : 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸
𝟏 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Alicia
I was driving on my way to get my daily iced vanilla coffee when I noticed something from the mirror.

Oh my god- Is that- Victor? Oh my god I think he's following me.

I kept driving and turned left three times to see if he was and he indeed is following me.

-phone call-

Ruben : Hey!
Alicia : Ruben? Where are you?
Ruben : At the gym. What's up?
Alicia : The one in the penthouse?
Ruben : No, the other one. The one where I train.
Alicia : What's the location?
Ruben : It's on Broadway street. Are you okay? You sound nervous..
Alicia : I'm driving and Victor is following me. I'm freaking out I don't know what to do!
Ruben : Okay- first of all calm down.
Alicia : I'm scared and I don't do well when I'm scared!
Ruben : No baby don't be scared. You're fine. Come to me okay?
Alicia : Okay..
Ruben : Don't hang up on me.
Alicia : I won't..

Alicia
I kept Ruben on the line while I drove. I kept looking over at my mirror to see if Victor was still following me and he was.

Alicia : Okay I'm parked outside..
Ruben : Stay there I'm going out now.
Alicia : Okay..

Alicia
While I was waiting in my car for Ruben to come, I stared at the mirror watching Victor's every move.

He was wearing a hat and shades. He's under disguise or trying to be but I know him. I know it's him! It's his car for fucks sake. He wasn't moving though. He was just sitting there staring at my car.

Ruben finally came out and came my way. I didn't get out until I knew I was safe. I looked over the mirror again and saw Victor driving away..

Ruben : Alicia!

Alicia
I'm still shaking. As soon as he knocked on my car window I got out and hugged him. He immediately hugged me back placing his hand on my hair.

Ruben : It's okay it's okay. You're with me now and when you're with me I won't let anything ever happen to you.
Alicia : He left as soon as he saw you.
Ruben : -laugh- fucker is scared of me.
Alicia : ...
Ruben : You can breathe now. You're okay. You're safe now.
Alicia : I don't know where he followed me from though..
Ruben : Where were you?
Alicia : I haven't been anywhere. I was driving to the coffee shop but then I saw him and that's when I called you.
Ruben : Then he probably followed you from your apartment.
Alicia : Oh fuck no..
Ruben : I don't know if it's safe for you to be alone...
Alicia : I don't want to move again though.
Ruben : But it's for your safety. I don't want anything to happen to you!
Alicia : Oh and where am I supposed to go? Both my siblings are married and I don't like to live with a married couple. Or a couple at all.
Ruben : Move in with me then.
Alicia : Huh?
Ruben : You'll have your own room. Plus we're friends and you trust me don't you?
Alicia : if I feel safe with anyone it's definitely you..
Ruben : Then? What's stopping you?
Alicia : Are you sure you want me with you?
Ruben : I would love nothing more than to have you with me and be able to protect you.
Alicia : Okay then...
Ruben : Did you have anything to do today?
Alicia : Yeah I'm meeting up with Desirae to get some things for Ava's Baby shower that I'm planning.
Ruben : Okay
Alicia : Can I have you on the line though? Just in case please?
Ruben : Yeah of course.
Alicia : Okay well I'm gonna get going.
Ruben : Okay

Alicia
I got into my car and started driving to the store while Ruben was on the line.
I was calm while driving but I started to panic once I parked.

-phone call-

Alicia : I'm scared to get out..
Ruben : I'm sure he's not there Alicia. Just take a quick look and then get out of the car ready to fight. You remember everything I taught you right?
Alicia : Yes
Ruben : Then you'll be fine.
Alicia : Do I have to hang up now?
Ruben : Si (yes)
Alicia : Okay...
Ruben : Call me if you feel unsure.
Alicia : I don't want to annoy you..
Ruben : You're not.
Alicia : Okay...
Ruben : Take care
Alicia : Mhm...thank you Bub.
Ruben : Don't mention it. -ends call-

Alicia
I looked around and scanned the area. We're clear he's not here.
I quickly walked into the store where I'll feel more safe.

I started looking around for what I need. Without even thinking I started to forget about everything.

Desirae : Hi
Alicia : -scream-
Desirae : Chill it's just me!
Alicia : Oh my god you scared me! Awwww you brought Drayden!!!
Desirae : Yup!
Alicia : Awwww how's the cutest little baby!!
Desirae : He just woke up.
Alicia : Awww he's still the cutest.
Desirae : Thank you!
Alicia : Okay so this is what I got.-

Alicia
Desirae and I stayed there for a good while gathering all the decorations and everything else we may need.

After a few hours of shopping Desirae had to go back home. We got into our own car and drove away. I started driving to the coffee shop. A different one this time just in case.

I parked the closest possible to the entrance. Again, I scanned the area and got out of the car when I was sure I wasn't being followed.

I quickly got into the coffee shop. When I'm inside I feel safer. The problem is being alone outside..

Alicia : Hi just have an iced vanilla latte..
Jackson : Alicia?
Alicia : -scream-
Jackson : Shit! It's just me!
Alicia : I'm sorry I'm just....I'm sorry.
Jackson : No worries! How you been? It's been a while.
Alicia : It has hasn't it? I'm alright. How about you? I heard what happened..
Jackson : Honestly? I haven't been okay lately. That break up has me fucked up.
Alicia : I'm sorry to hear that...
Jackson : Don't be. I'll be fine. It's just a girl anyway.
Alicia : Yeah....
Jackson : Hey uh.....are you dating anyone?
Alicia : Um...no?
Jackson : I would love to take you out on a date Alicia. What do you say?
Ruben : ...
Alicia : I- ..Ruben?
Jackson : Huh?
Ruben : -walks out-
Alicia : Ruben wait!!
Jackson : Alicia hold up!

Alicia
I was about to run out and go after Ruben but Jackson grabbed my arm preventing me from walking out.

Alicia : What?!
Jackson : I don't know how close you are with Ruben but let me give you a piece of advice. Be careful. Ruben isn't who you think he is. I wouldn't want you to end up with someone like him.

Alicia
I didn't say anything I simply just ran out the door but when I came out, Ruben was gone.

I quickly got into my car and started driving to his penthouse.

I don't know Jackson much but I know Ruben and I know who he is. Ruben has to be the sweetest person I know. No one has ever token care of me like he has. Ruben is especial...
If there's something I'm completely sure about is that I'm-

To Be Continued....