Chapter 8

(The performance round is over and the winner has finally decided. Serena is a little nervous. It could be anyone. Maybe it could be Miette or Serena herself)

Serena's POV

I was soo nervous. I didn't knew why I felt that much nervous and all. I know that it's not my first performance but still I felt extremely nervous. At that moment, he waved his hand and said
"Serena! You can do this!"
I felt very comfortable after hearing that. All my nervousness disappeared. And also I heard that from none other than the boy of my dreams. It felt soo good!

"The winner is.............
Serena!"

"Huh?? I...I won??"
I felt very happy inside. And also I beat Miette once again!!!
"Ash thank you! I said to myself." He gave me a lot of courage.

"Ok Serena here's your princess key!"

I recieved my princess key. Since the performance was held because of the festival the princess key was not official. But still it looked beautiful!

(The princess key Serena received)

(TIME SKIP)

The showcase is finally over and we're saying goodbye to Miette as she was leaving.
"Serena! You sure have become a great performer. But I'll beat you the next time we meet!" Miette said.
"It's a deal!!" I replied.
She pulled me closer and asked with a snug face "have you confessed your feelings yet?"
"MIETTE!!!!!" I shouted loudly.
"Hahah! Bye guys!" She said
I'm sure that we'll meet again and will have an amazing battle!
"Hey Serena! Congrats!" Ash congratulated me as I won the showcase.
"Thank you Ash" I said with a nervous look.
"Ash where's Clemont and Bonnie?" I asked him as I didn't see them around.
"Oh Clemont had some work with the festival again and he said he needed Bonnie's help" he answered
"Oh" me and Ash were alone there and I didn't knew what to say infront of him. Not only that if I'll stay like this any longer I know that I'll become a tomato and there's even a big chance that I could faint! I felt really nervous.
"So Serena since it's just the two of us left, do you wanna hang out with me?" Ash asked as he blushed!!! I was pretty surprised. Actually, I've never seen Ash like that before. And not only that how can I say no when I really want to hang out and wanted to spend some more time with him.
"Yeah, sure!" I agreed.
"So what about we go and have dinner?" He asked.
Dinner? He wants to eat dinner with me? I felt more nervous. It kinda felt like a date. Or is it really a date??
"Serena are you okay?" Ash asked me
"Y... yeah!!! I'm fine! Hahah!!" I said.
"But Serena you seem a little red. Do you have a fever? It's okay if you don't feel good. We can go back." He said.
I didn't knew what to do. I really didn't wanted to miss this chance to hang out with Ash!
"No I'm fine! It's alright!" I said.
"Oh ok then. Serena you like pizza right?" He asked me.
"Yeah I love pizza!" I replied.
"So what about we go to a pizza shop?" He asked.
"Yeah! It'll be great!" I replied.

(TIME SKIP)

We finally reached to a pizza shop.
We got inside.
"This place seems good,right Serena?" Ash asked to me
"Yeah!" I nodded with agreement.
Ash held my hands and walked towards a table.
Ash is holding my hands? Oh god!! Serena, calm down! Why are you becoming a tomato because he just held your hands?? If this is the case then how are you going to confess your feelings to him?? I said to myself and tried to calm myself.
"Let's sit here!" Ash said
I took a seat.
"Let's see, there's this cheese and pepperoni pizza and chicken pizza, special cheese pizza? Mahn! There are many options,which one to choose? which pizza do you like Serena??" He asked me.
"Umm..what about cheese and pepperoni pizza?" I asked
"Hmm...sounds great! I'll order!" He said.
The waiter came to take the orders.
"Two cheese and pepperoni pizzas please" Ash said to the waiter.
"Two plates of cheese and pepperoni pizzas. Any drinks?" Waiter asked.
"Oh and two chocolate ice creams" he said.
"Ok sir coming right away!" The waiter said that and walked away.
"Serena you like chocolate ice-cream don't you?" Ash asked me
"Yeah I do" I said with a smile on my face

Note: If you're thinking where Pikachu is, he's with Clemont and Bonnie as Bonnie wanted to take care of Pikachu. Don't think that I'm ignoring Pikachu. I'll never do that cuz he's one of my favourites! :)

(TIME SKIP)

"Here you go sir,your order." Our order finally came as the waiter served the pizza and icecreams.
"Looks delicious!" Ash said.
"Hahah!" I laughed.
"Let's start eating!" He said as he can't wait to eat them. He's always been like that! And I found it a little cute and funny! Hahah!!
Ash took the first piece of his pizza and I took one of mine. We started eating.
"Wow! This tasted delicious! Don't you think Serena?" Ash asked me
"Yeah! It sure tastes great!" I replied with agreement.
"Serena do you wanna go somewhere else after this?" He asked to me
"Somewhere else?" I thought about it then I remembered today is the second day of the festival and this day is known for a huge amount of stars in the sky.
"Hmmm...well...there will be a large amount of stars in the sky. What about we go and take a look?" I asked
"Great idea! I love looking at those beautiful stars!" He said as he was smiling brightly.
When I saw him happy I was becoming happy as well. It always felt comfortable with him.

(TIME SKIP)

We finished our food and headed to a place where we can see the stars clearly.
"Look Ash! There are sooo many of them!" I said as I was amazed.
"Yeah you're right! It's looking beautiful!" He said as his eyes had a beautiful glace.

It was so wonderful! I felt so happy watching them shine in the sky.
At that moment I looked at Ash and thought about when I was going to confess my feelings. This moment was perfect for that! But how will I? I felt nervous.
But I have to do this! I have to confess my feelings to Ash! I must! I tried to encourage myself. I started to calm down and took a deal breath.
"Umm....hey Ash!"
"Hey Serena!"We called each other's names on the exact same time.
"What is ts?" We said that also at the same time
After hearing we said same things twice at the exact same time we started to laugh as it was funny.
"Hahah! Ash what do you wanna say to me?" I asked him.
"Lady's first! Why don't you say first Serena" he said.
I wondered what he was going to tell me but I thought it would be good if I say it first.
"Okay I'll say first. Umm...the thing is Ash......................(Cliffhangers, BOOM!)

(Hey everyone! Don't forget to vote and comment. Sorry if there's any grammar mistakes. And don't forget to tell me if I need any improvements. It would help me alot. Thank you very much for reading!😄)

Word count:1247