A date?

(After their confession Ash and Serena returns to Clemont's house. The next day Ash intends to ask something to Serena. But as Serena has gone to buy ingredients for the cake she's going to bake he's not able to ask so. Ash goes to the store Serena has gone to and both of them goes to a cafe as Ash wanted some privacy.)

Serena's POV
"So Ash what do you wanted to ask me?" I asked him as I was curious to know about it.
"Umm....I wanted to ask you that uh...Serena, do you wanna go on a date with me?" He asked me as he seemed a little nervous.
"A date?" I asked as I was smiling and blushing.
Ash is asking me for a date? It was another unexpected moment in my life!!
"Yeah! Since we're couples from now on, uh........" Ash seemed extremely nervous.
I smiled and said "Sure! I'll to go on a date with you!"
"Great!! So what about tomorrow?" He asked as he seemed happy.
"Yeah! Tomorrow would be a great day for a date!" I said.
Ash was smiling brightly. His smile made me look at me forever.
"Ok then it's fixed! So be ready tomorrow at 10:30 ok Serena?" He said as he was looking at me with the same eyes with the same glace when he kissed me.
"Ok!" I agreed.
After finishing our food we got out of the cafe and started walking towards Clemont's house. On the way, I realised that Ash was holding my hands. I blushed as we continued walking.

(TIME SKIP)

(Its night time. Everyone has gone to sleep except Serena. She woke up late because she was baking the cake.)

"Perfect! The cake's all done!" I said to Delphox, Pancham and Sylveon as they were helping me with the cake too.
"It seems great and guess it will taste good too!" I said.
"Delphox!" "Pancham!" "Sylve!" They said as they were excited.
We finished baking and decorated the cake and decided to go to sleep.

(The cake that Serena made)

"Delphox,Pancham, Sylveon return!" I called them back as they need some rest too.
I changed my clothes and wore my PJs.
"Huaah! I'm so tired! I should get some rest so that I'll be ready for tomorrow." I laid in the bed as I started thinking about tomorrow.
"I'll have fun tomorrow won't I?" I asked myself as I closed my eyes.

(THE NEXT DAY)

"It's an important day for me. My first date!" I said to myself as I was excited. And a little nervous too. I started thinking about how today's day will be like.
"It's already 9:30. I only have an hour left. I should go get ready." I said to myself.
I opened my wardrobe as I was confused with my dresses.
"What should I wear?" I asked to myself.
Then I realised about the dress once my mom gave to me. It was a pink beautiful looking dress which I really loved!
"Now where did I put it?" I started looking for it in my bag and wardrobe.
"Ah! Here it is!" It was in my bag. I changed my dress and looked in the mirror.

 I changed my dress and looked in the mirror

(Just look at her! Isn't she the cutest?)

"Am I looking good?" I asked to myself.
I looked at the clock and it was 10:15.
"Oh! I have to hurry! I can't let Ash stand there waiting for me on our very first date!" I took my bag and rushed downstairs. Ash said that he'd be waiting for me on the flower garden near to the prism tower.
"Hey Serena, where are you going?" Bonnie asked to me.
"Oh.....UHH........" I blushed
"Why are you blushing? Oh! Wait! Are you and Ash going on a date??" She asked me as she was curious to hear my answer.
"NOO! Uhh... Maybe......" I didn't knew what to say.
"Oh so that's the matter!" Bonnie said with a snug face.
"Bonnie actually......."
"I know! I know!" She interrupted while I was still talking. " You two have a great time together okay!!" She said as she was smiling and was happy by that.
"Uh...Thanks Bonnie!" I said as I felt happy too.
I left and started walking to the flower garden.
"I wonder how the flower garden looks like now. Last time, it looked really wonderful with all those beautiful flowers and it's cherry blossom trees." I said to myself.

(TIME SKIP)

I finally reached the flower garden. It was wonderful,just like last time. The garden was filled with cherry blossom trees!
"Serena! You finally came!" Ash said as he walked towards me.
"Oh Ash! There you are!" I said.
Ash looked at me and said "you look so beautiful today,Serena." He said as he smiled.
"Uh.. thank you Ash!" I said as I blushed.
Ash covered my eyes with his hands and started walking.
"Oh! What is it? Is it a surprise?" I asked to him as I felt excited!
"You'll find out soon!" He said.
Then after sometime of walking he took his hands off my eyes and said "SURPRISE!"
It was a really beautiful looking cherry blossom tree. Under that there was a table with white clothing with a vase of red roses which had food,pastries and juice served.
It looked great under the cherry blossom tree. I felt comfortable. Then suddenly I felt an itching on my neck. Then I realised Ash was wearing me a necklace.
"And this is the most important surprise!" Ash said.
The necklace looked soo beautiful! It had a green sapphire on the middle which looked wonderful!
"Did you loved it?" He asked me
"Ash this is wonderful!! I loved it!" I said.
"By the way, am I.....looking good in this necklace?" I asked him as I blushed.
"You're looking beautiful than ever!" He said as he held my hands and walked towards the table. He pulled the chaired for me.
"Have a seat Serena." He said.
"Oh thank you." I said
It felt great under the cherry blossom tree.
The sound of the wind
"Ash all of this is soo wonderful! Thank you for all this!" I said.
He smiled and said"I'm really happy that you loved it!"

(TIME SKIP)

After that we had many fun together. We watched a movie together and Ash bought me some beautiful dresses and jewelleries to wear. I told him that I don't really want all that but he didn't listen to me. I guess, his enjoying it!
"Hey Ash why don't we go to watch the sunset?" I asked him as I love watching the sunset.
"Yeah that's a good idea Serena!" He said as we decided to go and watch the sunset.
We reached the place anyone can watch the sunset clearly.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" Ash asked me.
"Yeah it sure is!" I said as I was enjoying it.
Suddenly Ash looked at me and said  "Serena, I.........(CLIFFHANGERS!!)

(Hey readers! Hope you enjoyed the story! Sorry if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes. Don't forget to vote and comment if I need any improvements. Thank you for reading!)

Word count:1205