The joyous day

Normal POV

"Do I look good?" The honey blonde asked , looking in to the mirror, fixing her hair.
"You look great!" The red-head said as she took the red shade of lipstick from the table.

"Let me apply some lipstick on you" she gently applied the lipstick on to her beautiful, soft lips.
"Make up and dress is done! Now, let's do your hair!! Dawn! Pass me that hair brush! May! I need some sparkling hairclips! They're in the second drawer." Misty ordered.
"Yes ma'am!" The two ran, quickly grabbing the hairbrush and some sparkling, flower shaped hairclips.
"Ok, wait, Iris! Where's Iris???" Dawn asked, looking around, hoping if she could see Iris.
"She's incharge of the food." May answered , fixing Serena's dress.
"Then the guests will starve to death." Dawn joked as everyone laughed.

(Well....Iris is a foodie, alright!)

"Ok your hair is done!" Serena woke up from the chair, she was sitting in and looked at the mirror. She gently touched her hair, feeling it.
"Thank you Misty!" Misty smiled, hearing her being thanked.

"Guys! How do I look?"

"Like a princess!" Dawn said, making the 'princess' part British.
"Yup! That's the word that fits you. You do look like a princess." May said , fixing Serena's hair a bit.
"Ok, now , everything's done. Are all of you ready?" Misty asked, looking at every one of them.

But....she was nervous.

"I'll be fine!!" Serena mumbled to herself.

"Serena!!!!" Ash bursted into the room to see his beautiful bride, but was stopped by Misty and Dawn.

"Ash! You can only see her during the ceremony! Follow the ceremony procedures please!" Dawn sighed.

"Fine!" Ash pouted as he started walking back. He heard a soft giggle from Serena. He smiled and thought

'This day, has finally arrived'

________________________________

"Congratulations Ash!" Brock said, as he shook hands.
"Thanks Brock!"

All of a sudden, a man came running towards And and hit him hard.

"OW!"
'And this had to happen on my wedding day. Great!' Ash thought.
"How dare you hit me?"
Ash looked up as he sees a familiar blonde, looking at him with his orange eyes.

"Can't you look where you're going? You know what? I'm gonna fine you! You have 10 seconds to pay up! 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2..... don't just sit there! I'm the best Pokemon trainer in the world ya know!........Anyways, congrats Ash!"

(A/N): This guy's n^ts!

"T-thanks......Barry." Ash said in a confused look.
"I never thought you'd get a girl. I mean, not with that face of yours." Gary grinned.

"Wow! Your jokes are ugly as your face, Gary!"

"Ash, congratulations!" Drew said as he gave him his and shook them.

"Thanks Drew and congrats to you too. I knew that you liked May!" Drew blushed and Ash lightly laughed.

"Please everyone, gather in the church. The ceremony will start, shortly."
Everyone walked inside the church as the ceremony was going to began. All of the guests were seated and Ash stood there anxiously infront of the priest, slightly nervous, waiting for his beautiful bride.

"And now, here comes the bride." The priest announced. The music player as the grand door opened. Everyone cheered. The bridesmaids , Misty, Dawn and May, walked in first. Then, the honey blonde walked in.

Ash looked at her. It felt like, the most beautiful sight he have ever seen. Her wonderful blue eyes, shining as the light hit them. He couldn't take his eyes of of them. They were, beyond beautiful.

"Ash Ketchum, will you humbly vow to be forever good to your wife and love her forever?"

"Yes" Ash said as he grinned and held on to Serena's soft hands.

"Serena, will you humbly vow to be forever good to your husband and love him forever?"

"Y-yes" Serena smiled.

"You may kiss the bride"

Serena blushed and was nervous. Ash leaned in as they kissed, passionately.

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

"PIKA!! PIKACHUUUUUU!!" Pikachu cheered along with his other Pokemon friends.

"My son *sniff* has grown up *sniff* so fast!!!!" Delia stood there as tears of joy ran down her cheeks.
"Tissues?" Brock asked, handing her some.
"Thank you" she took them as she started wiping her tears.

"Serena, no! Serena Ketchum! I love you" said Ash as he grinned, still holding to Serena's hands.
Serena smiled at the Ketchum part.
"I love you too"

1 year later

"I'm home!!" He shouted as he ran only to see his beautiful wife cooking food.
Serena seemed a little focused on it, so she didn't notice. Ash decided to surprise her and slowly hugged her from behind. Serena gasped a little , but didn't say anything. And rested his head on to her shoulder.
"Ash! You nearly scared me!" Serena giggled as she felt his husband's head on her shoulder.
"Welcome home!"
Ash smiled and asked
"What are you cooking?"

"Fried chicken, spaghetti and custard as desert." Serena smiled.
"Your cooking my favourites?? Yay!" Ash smiled as he tightened the hug.

Serena was decorating the pudding and was done doing it, but how will she put it in the fridge with Ash wrapped on top of her like a burrito wrapper?

"Ash, can you let go of me?" Serena gently asked.

"Just let me stay like this for some more time"

"I have to put this pudding in the fridge."

"No"

"Ash! Please!"

"Fine!" Ash said, he smiled and walked in to the bathroom to take a bath.
Serena gently giggled at her husband's funny actions and walked towards the fridge to put the pudding in it.

________________________________

"Dinner's ready!" Serena said a little loudly.
"Coming!" Ash took a seat and started eating.
"How is it?"
"You cooked it. Of course it's beyond delicious!" Serena smiled and they continued eating.

They finished their food and the dinner was over.
"Ash, I....have something to say to you." Serena started, as she seemed a little nervous.
"What is it Serena?" Ash asked as he faced her wife.

Serena took Ash's right hand and put it on her stomach.

"Huh?" Ash was confused.
"Still don't get it? You're dumb as ever!" Serena sighed.
"What do you mean?"

"I'm pregnant silly!!"

"W.... what did you say?" Ash asked.
"I'm......I'm.... pregnant."
Ash's eyes widened.

"...."

"Ash"

"...."

"Ash!!" Serena's call snapped him out of his thoughts.

Ash leaned in and kissed her on her soft lips. Serena happily kissed back. He hugged her tightly.
"Thank you! Thank you for making me a father!" Ash whispered into her ear.

"Thank you too....."

(Hey readers! Sorry it took me a while to update. Sadly,this was the last chapter. There will be an epilogue and I'll publish it on next Sunday. Sorry if there are spelling or grammatical mistakes. Thank you very much for reading!!)

-Kylie (◍•ᴗ•◍)