Extra chapter: Birthday with my girlfriend.

Ash's POV

(RIIINNGGG)

"GWAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" I jumped from my bed as I heard the alarm clock ring.
"Man this thing is annoying!!" Then I realised, today is.....................MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!
"Piiikaa.........CHUUUUUUUUUU"
Yup! Pikachu hitted me with a really shocking thunderbolt. And this was the beginning of my birthday.
I then looked at the time.
"7:10 eh? Ok! Let's get fresh!" I thought that I would wake up Pikachu later because if U try to wake him up now, maybe he'll hit me by his thunderbolt again. So I walked straight to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I changed to my everyday clothes and went downstairs.
"HEY EVERYONE!" I yelled
"Woah Ash! You seem very happy today! What's up?" Bonnie asked as she was helping Clemont to make breakfast.
"Oh it's, I mean, don't you wanna say something to me?" I asked with a smirk.
"Say something to you? Well um......." She kept thinking and thinking.
"Yeah now I remember!" She said
Finally! She remembered!
"It's Sunday and I have an anime tv show on every Sunday's at 2:00pm!!" *Falls* (like in anime)
"That was the thing you remembered after all the thinking? Anyways , Clemont , where's mom?" I asked as she's nowhere to be seen.
"She has gone to buy some groceries " he replied.
"Hey everyone!" Serena said as she was walking downstairs.
"Hey Serena!" I said as I walked to her, smiling.
"Oh hey Ash! Good Morning!" She said giving that cute smile of hers.

I'm melting again......................

"Morning!" I said as I kissed her forehead.
"Awwww~" bonnie said , looking at us having fake anime tears of joy. Serena stood there blushing madly. She looked kinda cute though!

"Breakfast's ready!" Clemont said.
"Oh yeah! Thanks Clemont!" I said as I sat on the chair.
"Delicious as always!" I said stuffing food in my mouth.
"Where's Pikachu Ash?" Bonnie asked.
"Oh yeah he was sleeping so....I thought to give him some rest." I replied.
"Don't bluff! I know you didn't wake him up because you are scared that you might get attacked by his thunderbolt!" She said as she smirked.
"No- uh....whatever!" I said as I continued eating.
"No worries! I'll wake him up" bonnie said as she rushed up stairs.
She kinda reminds me of the old me!

"Hey guys! Don't you have something to say to me? Something? Something that's very very VVEERRY important?" I asked.
"Huh? Ask you what?" Clemont asked.
"Oh come on! You know! Say it!" I said.
"But what?" He asked.
"Just think with your mind! You'll get it!"
I said as I had a worried face thinking if they forgot my birthday!
"What are you talking about Ash?" Serena asked.
"Oh come on! Not you too!" I said as I had anime tears.
"Chu!" Pikachu and Bonnie came walking the stairs.
"Huh? You didn't get shocked?" I asked.
"I'm not you!" She said as she smirked and patted Pikachu on his head.
"Whatever!"
"I'm back!"
Oh I guess it's mom!
I ran to mom and asked "mom! Have something to say?" I asked.
"Say what?" She asked with a confused look.
"Ok come on ! Something ! It's very important!" I said.
"Ash I have many other works to do so don't bother me now!" Mom said and walked to the kitchen.
Great! Everyone, including my girlfriend and my OWN MOTHER forgot about my birthday. How worse can a day get?
"Whatever!!"
"NOOOOO!!!" Mom yelled.
"WHAT HAPPENED????" I ran to the kitchen as I heard that yell from mom, worriedly.
"Oh I forgot to buy eggs and tomatoes!" Mom said with anime tears.
I fall to the ground. (As I said before, like in anime)
"T....that was th.....the r...reason y....you yelled like th....that???" I asked as I was paiiiinn!
"Oh I have an idea! Why don't you go and buy it?" She asked as she smiled.
"Me???"
"Yes you! Please Ash!!" She asked with t.....those nasty PUPPY DOLL EYES! GWAAAAAAAH!!!!!
"YEAH YEAH!!!! NOW STOP GIVING ME 'THAT'!!! I'll go! What do you want again?" I asked.
"Tomatoes and eggs. That's all! And you can  also take Serena with you!" She said.
"Great idea! What do you say Serena?" I asked looking towards Serena.
"Yeah. I guess I'll come." She said as she smiled.
"Okay then let's go!" I said grabbing the car keys. (I'll make it like Ash's mom has her own car)