Prologue

Dedication:-

To all my readers- Thank you for believing in the Boss Lady series. It's been a crazy ride but this would have been impossible without you. So, thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

                       ____________

Guys, the chapters have been shuffled in publication.

The List of Chapters:-

1. Prologue
2. Old Pains
3. Why?
4. Answers
5. Adios
6. Funerals
7. Hard Decisions
8. It's a New Day and I'm Feeling Good
9. First Day
10. Multitasking
11. Conversations
12. Bad Press
13. Hate Dates
14. Step 1 to Destruction
15. What The Heart Wants
16. Kill Shot
17. Feliz Cumpleaños
18.The Birth
19. Memories
20.La Coeur de la Flamme
21. Step 2. To Destruction
22. A Secret Revealed
23. Full moon
24.Confession and Sin
25. Test of Love
26. Pencil on Paper
27. O hell no!
28. Scar Tissue
29. Sisters of the Heart.
30. Sister Or CEO?
31.Good Mothers and Bad Mothers
32. Win or Loss?
33. The Baby Nightmare
34. Kisses
35. Free
36. Epilogue
                          ______________

They say destiny is a line etched on the palms by the iron finger of God. They say destiny is what a person is meant to be. You can't change the line anymore than you can tear your skin off.

But, I already abandoned my God. I already left the Church. I have already fallen in His eyes and the fallen have nothing to fear.

So who decides my destiny now?

Which God am I supposed to beg to?

He who sits in the church, watching silently as everything is wrenched away from me.

No.

Sana Bianchi was supposed to be nothing. Sana Bianchi was supposed to die in the filth she was born in, never to be known by the world or so the palmist had once said.

So, I took a knife and cut new lines on my hand, disfiguring my palm. It hurt like a bitch but the anger on the scoundrel's face was worth the blood , bandages and beating that I got when I reached home.

I cut my palm and I cut away my old-self to be who I am today.

Where I come from a new pair of shoes is a luxury most people don't see in their life. I own more than a thousand pairs.

I have luxuries people won't see in their next nine lives, but it's nothing.
All nothing compared to what I hold dear.

Love.

Love is the jewelry I collect like a fanatic. Love is the priceless ruby I wear on my crown and when that love is threatened I am no longer a queen, I am a feral bitch with blood under her nails.

I changed my destiny once.

I will change it again.

And I have nothing now. But a queen can build an empire again and I will rise and take back what is rightfully mine.

And I dare them to stop me.

                        ___________

Author's note- This is the second installment of the Boss Lady series. It can be read as a standalone but I highly suggest you read Boss Lady before this to get some context into what is happening.