Chapter Four -

Chapter Four - 

Enjoy, Rate. 

“Should I be worried about that phone call?” Carson asked taking a sip of his iced caramel coffee he had gotten at Costa.

“I had a bit too much to drink and I’m sorry if I said anything a tad weird” I looked to him and gave him an innocent smile but even from behind his Ray-Bans I could see he wasn’t buying it.

“Look Nate, I’ve known you long enough to know when you’re lying and when you’re not. Now you seem to be a bit freaked out so I want you to come stay at mine for a b-”

“No!,” he looked at me curiously, I bit my bottom lip then smiled. “I mean, not hanks I have some work to do at home”

“Lies”

“Family reunion” I tried again.

“Lie”

“Birthday?” I smiled innocently and then received Carson’s award-winning frown causing me to groan in submission as I through my hands in the air.

“Fine, fine I’ll come to your damn house”

“Good, now put your arms down people are looking at us weirdly” he hissed.

I did as ordered and we rose to our feet.

-

Carson’s house was not easily forgotten, it’s palace like structure, well-kept garden, fancy cars, Crazy mum marching out the door-

“Mum?” Carson asked and she looked to him.

“Carson baby. Nathaniel” she smiled.

“Nathan” I immediately corrected her, Nathaniel? I’m no way posh enough to pull off that name.

“Right. Carson could you please talk some sense into your father?”

Mr. Mays was home?

“You did sleep with the gardener, in the garden, in front of the window for the world to see. I chose to live with dad and that’s pretty much saying I don’t accept that you cheated on him and also that I will not help you try get into dads bed once again”

I winced and immediately slapped myself. Carson looked to me and I smiled innocently.

Jealous of his mum?  Jesus this was a crappy situation.

“I am your mother” she hissed. Wow, low move. Carson snorted, “Yeah, so what?,” his mums eyes widened not sure what to say next so Carson looked to me gesturing his head towards the house, “Come on Nate, we’ve got more important things to be doing right now”

Of course my dark and horny Nate took that the wrong way.  I followed him inside his house. We dropped our coats off then went up to his room.

His usual OCD self-showed immediately due to the perfection state everything was in. His bed was neatly done without a crease showing. His curtains were drawn back in perfect alignment. This was crazy.

My room doesn’t even have a wardrobe…I don’t think.

We started playing COD and it got a bit aggressive since I kept getting shot and well, any person who gets shot periodically gets majorly pissed off.

After getting shot for the fifth time in a row I pounced Carson and we slid off his bean bag me on top and we started play fighting.

“Son” the door opened and Mr.Mays waltzed in looking around then his eyes fixed on his precious son and I, whom was on top of Carson.