Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight: Bite Me.

Been awhile huh e.e? Do enjoy. :D

-----

“So let me get this straight, you want to buy an apartment to find your…inner-man?” Carson repeated what I had said slowly whilst holding a spoon which contained cheerio’s.

I stood there rocking back and forth from heel to toe twiddling my thumbs. “Yep” I replied with emphasis popping sound of the ‘p’.  Cameron made a scoffing sound as he took a sip of his coffee as he rested against the counter.

“I think it’s quite adorable” he announced. Carson looked from his lover to me then sighed and nodded. “Alright then, I support you with this new-found Nathan Brice,” he chomped on his last spoon full of cereal then stood up and dumped his bowl in the dishwasher. He clapped his hands startling me.

“Then, shall we start looking?” he asked. Cameron and I had similar ‘wait what’ expressions plastered on our faces.  “What do you mean by we?” Cameron asked slowly.

Carson looked to him with a raised brow then shrugged. “Nate is incapable of living alone and seeing as we’re all best of friends, we’re moving in with him” he explained.

Cameron looked like he was going to protest but Carson gave him a glare and he immediately remained silent.  “You two will be at it like bunnies, I’d preferably not want to hear it” I blurted trying to find excuses.

“Exactly, we like sex” Cameron yelled flailing his arms up and Carson scrunched his nose up. “You will get no sex if you decline this idea and Nate, you’ve heard worse. End of discussion we’re looking for apartments”

Our wife has spoken.

*

I felt sexually frustrated…majorly. Over the past couple of weeks I had focused all my attention on working-out. It helped take my mind off of him but not anymore. Everything I did reminded me of him. My body ached for him.

“Brice, don’t slack off” my manager yelled at me. I snapped back to reality and pumped some water into a bucket to the clean the cars with. This part time job which only hires muscular men and I receive decent payment.

You can expect that a majority of the clients here are hormone-raging women but we had a rule not to flirt with them too much.

“I’m so washing the Ferrari 458” ignoring the other guys as they drooled over a car I continued on cleaning a mini. I opened the doors cleaning the outer rim and did the scripted talk with the ladies before shutting the door and waving them off as they waved to me first. This continued on until the car they were all acting like girls over pulled up at my station where I clean off the water with the rag. Since it was a hot day I had my shirt off and since we were working with water I was pretty drenched. I cleaned the outer car first and then I opened the passenger door and cleaned the rim and went round to the drivers side and did the same.