Chapter 3

Borg woke up in a dark forest. He was hiding behind a bush. He could hear yelling and screaming. He didn't know how to think. He was a bit terrified. He looked behind the bush he was hiding. Could it be? The time twins? And who was that? He didn't know. One of the twins had white hair like a white tiger. They both had golden eyes made with hate. Their skin was oddly shiny like iron. Their suites were blood red. The other twin had cinder black. Their skin was pale like an undead zombie. They both had black gloves like a government worker. Cyrus got an idea. He grabbed some rocks. He started to throw them at the twins. The two started to run away. The would that was screaming stop and looked around.

"Yahoo!" The woman whistled.

Could it be? No, it couldn't be? It was Cyrus's old fake legs. The woman climbed in. The woman's hair was black like a panther and light cream mixed in. She had goggles that were a rust-brown color. The woman was in a white lab coat with black shiny gloves. Her face was covered in dirt and dust. Her hair was wild. She grabbed Borg by his turtleneck. He was shocked by this. He looked up at the woman. She was going as fast as a horse. He didn't have time to think. The time twins were soon after them. He looked around. He felt bad for breaking one of Mind-Breaker's rules. He just wanted revenge on the time twins.

"Hi there! Bad time to mess around with the time twins huh?" She laughed.

"Let's talk when we get to the city alright?" She asked.

"Sounds like a plan!" He yelled back.

The two kept going on. They passed through the deep forest. They soon got to Ninjago City. The lights were blinding. He slightly closed his eyes. The noises were louder than a lion. They soon got to Borg Tower and went inside. He looked around the tower. It was simpler but different. His heart fell from his chest. He was taken to the elevator. The woman took them up to the top level of the tower. She sat Borg down at a table. She looked for any signs of any damage. She smiled at him. Borg looked at his feet.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte Borg, the owner and creator of Borg Industries! And you? Also, sorry I took you here. I believe that this is the safest place. Do you need any fixing?" She asked him.

"I'm Cyrus Borg... Also, I'm not broken." He said.

"Wow! Same last name gang! And okay if you say so. Your skin feels weird. Are you a robot?" Charlotte asked.

"No of course not!" He told her.

"What do you mean by that? Everyone is a robot. No, it can't be..." She said.

"What do you mean? Are you a robot?" Cyrus Borg asked.

"Yes of course everyone is a robot! Humans died out many moons ago!" She cried.

"I'm human and I can prove it!" He said.

"I believe you! It's just odd. Where did you come from?" Charlotte asked.

"A different timeline. I need to find a cage that has a magical key that can free me, my children, some random people, and one of my friends." Cyrus Borg told Charlotte.

"Your children? Blue and P.I.X.A.L right?" She asked.

"Yes! You have them too right?" Borg asked.

"Yup! Blue is being updated as we speak!" She smiled.

"Wow.." Borg said.

"Anyway, what about this cave? Where is it?" She asked.

"It's under Ninjago somewhere.." He said.

"Let me help you find it!" She smiled.

"I'm not sure... You have to deal with The Time Twins." Borg asked.

"The ninja got it! Let's just get you home!" Charlotte smiled.

"Let's hope so.." He said.

"Come on let's go!" She smiled.

As they planned somebody broke into their room. The twins jumped onto Cyrus Borg. One of the twins slashed at Borg's face. It started to bleed. He pushed the twin onto the ground and banged his head. Wires fell from his head. The twin let out a bloodcurdling scream like nothing Borg has ever heard. Soon enough everything went dark. He tried to feel his hands but he couldn't. He started to panic. He finally was able to see. He looked down and felt sick.

"I'm sorry this happened to you. On the better news Cinder and Billy are on the way." Charlotte told Borg.

"Who's Billy and Cinder? What happened?" Borg asked.

"The water and fire ninja." She told him.

The two ninjas broke into their jail cell. Cinder had dark brown hair that was shiny like fire. She had eyes like fire and sparks. Her face was scarred and burnt. Her ninja suit was a deep red color. She had a long scar over her nose. Her brother Billy followed her. He had light baby blue eyes and long golden hair. His skin was dark and smooth. His ninja suit was a light stream blue color. Everything went black once again. He could still feel but he couldn't move or see. He was uncomfortable. Everything went back to white.

"What just happened?" Cyrus Borg asked.

"Don't worry about it..."

"What do you mean?" Borg hissed.

"I'm also done fixing you." She smiled.

"Wait, what?"

"Close your eyes."

He did what he was told. He closed his eyes shut. Charlotte wrapped around a cyan wrapping around his arm. He opened his eyes and could feel his body once again. He still wasn't sure what happened. He looked over at her, his body hooked up with multiple wires. He started to panic a bit. Charlotte calmed him down.

"Please, just tell me what happened!" Cyrus cried.

"You see... The Time Twins kidnapped us and tried to steal your metal." She said.

"Oh my god..." Borg said.

"Don't worry about it! The new metal is stronger than before!" She smiled.

"Wait, is it waterproof?"

"Of course it is! What isn't? Hah, you're taking this surprisingly well."

"I've run out of cares to give, unfortunately." He said with a smirk.

"Oh!" She laughed.

"Anyways the time twins are still out there and I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't let you go home."

"Oh, now that's just great."