Chapter 9

Blue was asleep on a pine tree. He was tried. His dream fogged up with mist. Blue could see his dead mother. He wasn't happy to see her. She tried to ruin everything in Blue's life. She tried to hurt his family. How could she? He didn't want to deal with her. She walked up to him. Blue stepped back from her. They were in a dark pine forest  like the forest in Ivy Town. Ivy Town was the place Blue grew  up before he was adopted by Cyrus Borg. Blue was a federmensch. A federmensch is a half human and half griffin. Instead of having arms they have wings. However they work like arms. They believe  in a place called "The Moon Forest". The Moon Forest is where all good federmenschs go when they die.

"Blue I missed you!" She smiled.

"Hey." Blue hissed.

His mother was named Supernova. She had long pale blue and white hair like the sky. Her eyes were a soft purple like the galaxy. She was in all white robes. Her ears and tail was soft and feathery and a lovely shade of blue. Her skin was soft and pale like a cloud. Her voice was sweet like honey. Her eyes were misty like the sky during the night. Her teeth were white like a snowy fox. Her shoes were white and light purple like the winter. She was tall and skinny. Blue looked like her. Her feathers were long and shiny like a river. She stepped over to him. Blue looked away from his mother. 

"I thought I told you I don't want to see you anymore." He said.

"Well you don't know what's b- Hey you're not Blue!" She yelped.

"Yup. Am I not Blue Westwind." He said.

"Then who are you?" Supernova asked.

"None of your business." Blue hissed.

"I'm a federmensch of The Moon Forest!" Supernova cried.

"And? Leave. Get out. I didn't invite you." Blue said.

Supernova did what see was told. Blue quickly woke up and fell from the tree. He got up and dusted himself off. He realized that he needed to find this timeline's Borg and P.I.X.A.L to check in. He started to walked over to the hospital. He looked down at his feet. The hospital's walls were white like a snowflake. The wall's only had one or two windows. He took a sit and waited for his adoptive family.  Soon enough Cyrus Borg and P.I.X.A.L came into the building. 

"Ah Blue!" Cyrus Borg smiled.

"How's- Me doing?"  Blue asked.

"He's doing well. I'll take him in. But I beat you already knew that." Borg smiled.

"I should be on my way." Blue told him.

Borg smiled and put his hand onto Blue's shoulder. Blue smiled slightly. He could see the pride in Borg's amber eyes. It made Blue feel warm inside. But he didn't know where P.I.X.A.L was. The tower wasn't built yet, they didn't know the ninja yet, she wouldn't go to Ivy Town. Or would she? Blue wasn't quite sure. Why would she be there? Blue wasn't sure.

"One more time before I go. Do not  build a tower for your small business. It will end in terror. I'll need therapy, you'll need therapy, P.I.X.A.L will need therapy, You will loss  a whole lot of money, you'll need to see a doctor because the overlord rip-." Blue was cut off.

"I believe you. I won't." Borg smiled.

"Alright well I'll see you later." Blue said.

"I'm proud of you." Cyrus Borg told Blue.

Blue smiled as he walked out of the hospital. He skipped along the sidewalk. He was in a good mood in the first time in forever. However he realized that he was quite hungry. The last time he ate was yesterday night. He could recall eating some pizza with his adoptive father. P.I.X.A.L was there but since she was a robot  she didn't eat. He remembered taking some pizza  to the other Blue. He skipped breakfast since it wasn't a breakfast type of day. He really needed to leave. He had a hard time leaving however. It reminded him of the good parts of his childhood. Out of nowhere Blue saw P.I.X.A.L.

"Hey Pix!" He smiled.

"Hello. I'm busy right now." P.I.X.A.L said.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm on my way to killed your father. I cannot allow him to rule over Ivy Town." P.I.X.A.L said.

"Oh-" Blue said.

"I thought you already knew that." P.I.X.A.L added.

"I know the shock never goes away." Blue smiled.

"Oh okay." P.I.X.A.L said.

"Remind me how you're going to do it?" Blue asked.

"With a knife." P.I.X.A.L told Blue.

"Ah I see. Be safe alright? Alder is a dangerous man. He will do everything in his power to stop you." He said.

"I will. I'll make sure he'll won't touch me." She said to him.

"Good. Well I'm going to head out. I'll see you later alright?" Blue told P.I.X.A.L.

"Alright. I wish you luck." She smiled softly.

Blue turned around and walked away. Blue was going to miss this place. He knew it was the right thing to do however he didn't know why he lied. But it could hurt right? He saved them for a dark feature. He always wished that Borg didn't built the tower. It ruined Blue's and his family's life. He was happy that it won't happened. That made him smile. He saved his father, sister, and himself. He was a hero. He was proud of himself. If the timeline falls apart it won't be Blue's fault. And least in his mind.

He started to look for the cave. It couldn't be fair right? Blue believe that he'll be able to find it. Why wouldn't he? He was so good at staying alive why won't he? He proudly found the cave. He stormed into the cave. The pool was like looking into space. He realized he needed the key. He decided to look under a few rocks. He was looking forever. The cave was dark and hard to see. Blue knew deep in his heart he'll be able to find it. He rushed over to a smallish gray stone. He flipped it over to see if it had the cave. And at least he found it.