02

may 2016

━━

NICHOLAS HUFFED as he shoved his clothes in his suitcase.

"I cannot believe that Laura had the audacity to invite me to hangout with her, fully knowing what that shit head said about my music." He threw his fully packed suitcase on the ground and walked over to Ross Lynch, his boyfriend. "Do you need me to stay with you? Because if you do, I can tell Lau-" Ross turned his attention away from his phone.

"No, go, i'll be fine Nick. I'll just be with the boys." The blonde said as he continued to text. Nick sighed.

"Ross, please don't do anything stupid okay?" Nicholas looked at him waiting for an answer but didn't get one.

"Yeah, yeah, okay." Ross said. Nick sighed again knowing that his boyfriend was going to be out partying and getting drunk every night he was gone. He loved Ross, he really did, and despite his alcohol and drug issues, he somehow makes Nick feel happy and loved.

━━

IT WAS FOUR IN THE MORNING when Nicholas woke up for his flight to Atlanta, he texted Laura that he was on his way, and despite it being very early, he got a text back.

When he landed, a text from Laura immediately showed up on his home screen, it was Tom's address. Nick rolled his eyes, he wanted to stay at a hotel but Laura insisted that he'd stay at Tom's with the rest of the cast.

The singer arrived and stood in front of the door. He debated whether or not he should leave and go book a hotel room or just take one for the team. He found himself ringing the bell, he was told that they weren't filming today so he didn't see why nobody was answering. Soon enough Laura answered the door drenched in water. 'Oh fuck, they're swimming' Nicholas thought.

"Hope you brought a swimsuit." Laura said as she went to hug Nick, just to feel how the boy pushed her away.

"Back the fuck up sis, you're not hugging me wet." Nicholas said as he walked into the house, later Laura showing him his room.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me right?" Was all that came out of Nick's mouth when Laura told him his room was right next to Tom's

"It's the only one left! I mean, go ahead, sleep on the couch." Laura said. "Now stop being so negative and come swim with us." She said as she began walking down the stairs.

Minutes later, Nicholas walked through the sliding glass door out to the backyard. He walked over to Laura who was sitting on a lounge chair. Jacob was the first to notice him.

"Holy fucking shit! Nick is here!" Jacob practically screamed as he got out of the pool to go greet him. He immediately embraced the singer in a hug, Nicholas laughing.

"Oh my god, hi." Nicholas said as he hugged Jacob back.

"I'm literally your biggest fan!"

Nicholas laughed again. "Aw, thank you." His eyes moved to Zendaya. "You must be Zendaya, so nice to meet you, i'm Nicholas." He said as he stood up to hug Z.

Nicholas's eyes wandered over to the pool, and there he was, glaring at him. He returned the glare back.

"Petty." Laura laughed. Jacob jumped back into the pool, letting the others sunbathe.

━━

The night consisted of them playing monopoly, Zendaya trying to get them to all go to bowling, but both Nicholas and Tom made it clear they don't want to go anywhere in public with each other. The whole night not one word was spoken between Tom and Nick, and neither of them intended on speaking to one another anytime soon.