08

june 2016

NICHOLAS QUIETLY OPENED THE DOOR TO HIS APARTMENT, he didn't want to wake the others considering that it was three in the morning. he tip toed to his room, he needed to set his bags down. he walked into his room to find a lump on his side of the bed, he tilted his head to the side, 'is ross home early?' he thought. he opened the door to his enormous walk in closet and set his bags down. he turned around at the noise of something entering his closet, it was tom.

"oh my goodness, im so sorry i totally forgot you were sleeping in here," nick said. he smiled at the sleepy tom who was rubbing his eyes.

"its okay, i needed to use the bathroom anyway, then ill go back to my room," the actor said. he stopped rubbing his eyes to reveal a very tired looking nicholas. he sat on the couch in his closet shaking his head.

"no its fine. ill sleep in your room or on the couch if you don't want me to sleep in your bed," nick said. tom looked at the other for a second and began to walk over to the couch, sitting next to the singer. 

"why are you so nice to me?" tom asked. nick turned to face him, sitting with his legs crossed on the couch, tom turned to face nick as well. 

"well im a nice person, see you are not my friend, and you never will be." nicholas said and tom nodded in agreement, "but i like making people happy, it makes me happy. being kind brings me joy, so i try to be as kind as possible. so, keep my bed."

"only if i can do something for you in return, you've been too kind to me lately." tom said.

nick laughed. "oh tom, one can never be too kind. but you can pick out my outfit for my event tomorrow, i collaborated with Starbucks," 

"coffee addict, sounds fun," tom joked.

"im going to sit on the bed while you come out and show me your ideas," nick said walking out of the closet while tom began by asking him questions.

"formal or casual?"

"not too casual, not too formal"

tom picked a black turtleneck sweater from one of nick's many clothing racks.

"sneaker or boot?"

"sneaker." 

tom examined all of his sneakers, there were at least one hundred and fifty pairs. he wondered how a boy could have so many shoes. it had been about twenty minutes since he's asked nick what kind of sneaker when he finally decided which to pick.

"okay, here it is–," tom's eyes went to the bed. nick was sound asleep in it, curled up into a tiny ball, tom set the clothes down on a chair so he would know what outfit to wear. tom walked over to nick and covered him with his sheets and duvet. he felt that nick had been too kind to him lately so he even went as far as taking off nick's shoes and carefully slipping his jacket off. he exited and slept in his room.