11

august 2016

THERE WAS NO DOUBT IN NICK'S MIND THAT THERE WOULD BE TEARS TODAY. they wrapped on spider-man homecoming today, meaning everyone would be going home. he would miss everyone so much, tom had grown on him, but not enough for him to actually miss the actor.

ross and him were doing good, neither of them have been traveling or going away, so that really helped. he went with nick almost everywhere now, rehearsals, the store, wherever it was, ross was most likely there. he would sill go out with friends and get high and drunk sometimes, and it would kill nick when he would come home acting like his old self.

laura opened the door to nick's bedroom, with jacob, zendaya and tom.

"the cars here," laura said, frowning. nick shot up from the bed and hugged laura tightly, the gesture was returned. he had known laura since they both started in kid's musical theater and have been friends for six years, so whenever they had to leave each other it was always emotional. tears rolled down nick's face, he squeezed his eyes shut to prevent anymore from falling out.

"ah don't cry, ill be back before you know it," laura said. laura made her way out of nick's room to put her luggage in the car, nick turned towards jacob. they immediately embraced each other.

"i'm gonna miss you nick, but i'll come visit." he said rocking nick's back and forth, "i have to come visit my king," he finished. nick laughed. 

"my king, you're too sweet," the singer said. jacob let go of him and went to the car as well. "ah man, daya, who's gonna go shopping with me now?" nick said as he went to hug the girl making her laugh.

"oh how much i'll miss you and our shopping adventures," zendaya said as the both remembered the times they both had a little too much to drink in tiffany's. zendaya followed jacob and laura out to the car, leaving tom and nick. nick sighed.

"oh holland," the singer started, tom expected him to say something insulting or sarcastic, but the other boy simply said, "thank you."

tom's eyes widen, "for what?" he asked. the boy shook his head,

"oh you know what," nick said

"see you hopefully not soon, grande." 

"oh you don't mean that, holland." 

"you're right, hopefully never again," he said. nick laughed at the actor as he walked out of his room. he turned around and stared at the picture wall that him and tom had just completed last night, the newest photo? surprisingly, it was of him and tom. laura had came in and took it while they were framing photos. it was the only photo of them that they had together, and it would be the only for awhile.