05

may 2016

CRYING. that's how Nick started off his morning, he had woken up with a sever cold and sore throat, he was surprised when Ross offered to take him to the hospital. he had been told that he had a throat and sinus infection and was advised to cancel his show that he had coming up in Portugal. he had FaceTimed Laura hours ago, cried, and told her about the situation.

"Hey Nick, im gonna go to Whole Foods and get you some soup, okay?" Ross said, Nick nodded, he smiled to himself, this was the side of Ross he loved. he shut the door behind him and the enormous penthouse was silent. Nicholas took to twitter to tell his fans the news, they were upset but understanding. Nick jumped at the sudden knock on her door, 'Ross couldn't have been home already.' Nick thought. he ran to the door, opening it without looking who it was, his eyes went wide.

"what the fuck?" he screamed, or tried to but it came out scratchy. Laura, Zendaya and Jacob were standing in the doorway.

"stop" Laura started, "you're voice sounds like shit right now, we don't need it getting worse," she said as she hugged the boy. they hugged each other a littler tighter and a little longer than normal, 'thank you,' nicholas mouthed to laura as they all entered the house. nicholas immediately embraced by jacob and zendaya.

"my baby's!" nick said as he hugged them both

"we've missed you so much," zendaya said.

"i missed you more," nick said as he started shutting the door, it suddenly jammed.

"what the-," he said as looked at the bottom of the door, there was a foot. he looked up, tom was in his doorway. he rolled his eyes, opened the door, and let him in, he nodded in his head as a way to say thank you.

"holy shit, this is your house?" jacob said in absolute awe as he took it all in. nicholas laughed.

"so there's four bedrooms other than mine and ross's so y'all can fight over who get what," nicholas said. they were all sitting in the living room, he looked for an open space to sit, it was next to tom. he sat down and they eyed each other.

"i call the one next to the movie theater, who ever gets the one near the sauna i pray for your soul because it's hot as fuck in there," laura said. jacob, zendaya and laura all eyed each other and in less than two second later, ran towards the stairs. tom stayed put, nicholas got up and moved to the couch across from him.

"why didn't you go?" nicholas asked him.

"because i don't care." he said continuing looking at his phone, not even looking at the singer.

"you know you're going to get the room by the sauna right?" he asked.

"again, i don't care." the british said not looking at him, 'rude' nick thought.

"its the closest to mine and ross's room," he said hoping that'll trick him into caring. tom continued to do whatever it was on his phone.

"for the last fucking time nicholas, i don't care," tom said.

"okay, what the fucks your problem?" nick said crossing his arms. he could hear laura celebrating form upstairs that she got the room by the theater.

"you," tom said. he hasn't even looked at him yet, if anything he was doing everything he can to avoid looking at him.

"okay...? why? i know we don't like each other but that doesn't mean we can't be somewhat civil," nick said. he finally looked up at him, and put his phone down.