ѕтαтιѕтι¢ѕ

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

❦ VOCALS - 92% ❦

Krystal have pretty good vocals which she knew from the start but never used it until the release of her first solo album. She like rapping more so she never concentrated on singing. Also she find it difficult to sing high notes sometimes but now by practicing a lot , she can sing high notes.

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

❦ RAP - 100% ❦

As everyone know, she's the main rapper of the band along Namjoon. The female spit fire through her amazing rapping skills and is one of the best female rappers in k-pop and outside k-pop. She even rap Eminem's songs. She is also known as female Agust D.

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

❦ DANCE- 95% ❦

As she learned contemporary dance from childhood , she's a good dancer. But she had some difficulties in learning dance at the time of training cause that's the first time she tried hip-hop. But nonetheless she now mastered in hip-hop and also do some B-boying and pole dance too.

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

❦ VISUAL- 95% ❦

Krystal's face is natural. She have never done any plastic surgery or never wanted to do one in future. She got natural bambi eyes with double eyelids , sharp , pointed nose and cherry like lips with the lower lip being a big than upper. She got a sharp jawline and some cute dimples along with a perfect body which every female wanted.

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

❦SONGWRITING- 85% ❦

Krystal don't write many songs alone but the ones she write is a hit. She always suggests her opinions about others writing. She write some songs within some minutes if she got inspiration and correct mood. She helped writing some of their songs like Fake Love , Blood Sweat and Tears , The Truth Untold etc.

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

❦ PRODUCING - 87% ❦

She's not good at producing but not that bad too. The thing is that the girl can make excellent songs if she get the starting but sometimes it takes hours or days to get the starting which results the female to spend a lot of time in her studio making the members worry about her health.

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

❦ DUALITY - 100% ❦

Being born in a mafia family , she have a good control over her emotions and often shows a neutral face. Like that she can change from a cute little puppy to a fierce lioness and to a hot and sexy women in a blink.

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

❦ STAGE PRESENCE - 99% ❦

Krystal gives the best of herself when she's performing on the stage. The girl said this is all she can give to the army's who loved and support her all the time as a gratitude. She don't want them to regret buying their concert tickets to only see them standing still so she gives all her best to army's. She also have lots of fancams.

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

❦ STAMINA - 98% ❦

The girl won't get tired even by dancing continuosly for hours straight. Everyone says that it's because she was pretty much sporty during her childhood and when she grew up she still got that stamina with her. She's also very hyper on stage.

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

❦ ACTING - 55% ❦

The female is not a fan of acting but she's good though. Many offered her a role in K-drama's but she refused them for two reasons : - one ' she want to spend her free hours with her family and members instead of working all time ; two , she's not interested in K-drama's and have only watched four or five. But in Run BTS episodes she sometimes present her little acting skills.

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

❦ CONFIDENCE - 95% ❦

She's very confident in herself and manged every hate she received during her debut era. She don't mind what others say , what matters her most is her parents and members opinion and support. Due to her this personality she don't get affected by hates very much. But every person will feel depressed if they get hate for nothing for years.

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

❦ PERSONALITY - 90 % ❦

She got a good personality. She's well mannered. She's much of an introvert but will talk freely if she feels comfortable with the person , which make her seen silent in Interviews , promotions etc. She's kind and caring person. She always think about other's side during any arguments which leads to clear problems quickly. She's very calm and have high patience but when you reach the extreme , she bursts like a volcano which make her very scary. So the members always try not to make her angry.

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

❦ POPULARITY - 89% ❦

She was not popular at first because her being the only female in a boy band but later on every recognised her talents and hardwork and started liking her. Now she got many famous persons who have a tiny crush on her and lot of admirers. She's a role model for many teen girls.

᠃⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

>───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───<