gιяℓƒяιєη∂ ρт.1

Imagine this part is taking place in 2018

•••

Fights? They're normal between Bangtan. They all fight for silly things , but it was just for fun. No one really got in serious arguments , specially Krystal cause she's very careful about others feelings and have a very good control over her emotions. So it was very rare for her to get in arguments with other members. So no one have never seen her losing her cool and bringing out her demonic side which is deep down burried in her soul. But this time , it looks like she will lose her sh!ts. Taehyung had got himself a girlfriend , her name is Bora. Being a social butterfly himself , it was not hard for him to make new friends. He met Bora like that through his friends. At first she was nice and all but after a month of dating , the snake finally started showing it's venom. Taehyung become distant with his members , especially with Krystal. He started becoming cold towards , saying harsh words to her and all. At first everyone was confused of his behaviour especially Krystal. So with the power in mafia field she have , she hired someone to spy on Taehyung wherever he's going and also to record his speeches. And that's when she came to know that the one she , him and other's thought was a flower was actually a snake , a full blooded snake who spit it's venom everywhere. Bora was actually a sasaeng of Krystal. She never liked Krystal and wanted her out from the boy's life forever. And she was an obsessed fan of Taehyung too. She didn't like Krystal and Taehyung being clingy and talking to each other. She tried to seperate him from his members too , but he being blindly in love with her , never saw her evil side. The members was cool about her being his boyfriend and used to enjoy time with her at the dorms but then later on they caught up on her actual behaviour. They warned Taehyung that it was not good to continued that relationship with her but he shouted at them and created a scene framing that they're just jealous that they don't have a girlfriend. It was an off day for Bangtan and they all decided to stay home and enjoy the free day they got after days of working their a$$ off. Krystal , Jin and Yoongi was in the kitchen , the trio sitting on the stool near the kitchen island chit-chating while having their morning coffee. Namjoon is in his room , probably reading , Jungkook was still in his room fast asleep while Jimin and Hoseok was in their phones , in the living room. Suddenly Taehyung came with a smiling face , all ready looking like he's going out. Jin saw him and asked him.

Jin : Where are you going Tae?

Taehyung : Oh! Hey hyung. I'm going to pick up Bora. She's coming over today. Sorry I forgot to tell you.

He said smiling and Jin faked a smile at him and nodded while Taehyung went out of the dorm. Meanwhile Krystal rolled her eyes at the mention of the girl and Yoongi saw it and he chuckled.

Krystal : I'm having a bad feeling. Something bad is gonna happen today. And I'm sure it'll be related to that so called girlfriend of Tae.

Yoongi : Why you dispise her so much Mimi? Aren't you the who was the most excited when you heard that he had a girlfriend.

Krystal : I was excellent he had a girlfriend but I never expected that it turns out to be a snake. I really got bad vibes from her. Did you see Tae also started distancing from us and he's even treating me like I'm some trash.

Jin : I noted that too , what suddenly happened to him. He's behaving rudely with you.

Jungkook : What's happening here?

Suddenly Jungkook joined the trio out of nowhere making them startled.

Krystal : OMG Kookie , do you want me to die that fast?

Jungkook : Hehe!! Sorry Mi. Btw what where you both talking?

Yoongi : Tae is gonna bring his ' girlfriend ' here.