¢σℓℓαвσяαтιση

( As BTS was focusing more on their solo career , some of the following chapters will be related to the solo career of Krsytal - Luv )

Krystal had a collaboration dance with Ten of NCT. It was her first time having a collaboration with NCT member. She was nervous yet excited at the same time. All the time, her things were with her to support her , but as now they're focusing more on their solo career's , Krsytal is alone now. But they still called and supported her.

First Day

Today was their first day of practice. Krsytal went to SM for the practice. All the people there welcomed her friendly and she was escorted to the dance practice room. There she was met by some of the NCT members , Ten , Mark , Jaehyun , Lucas , Renjun , Yuta , Jisung and Jeno. All of them bowed and greeted her once she entered the room and she also did the same. They all had a chat for some time and others left them after some time as their choreographer entered.

Mr .Go : Are you both ready for the practice?

Both of them gave positive replys and started their practice after some stretching.

After Practice

Mr Go : You both did great today. What should I even expect for the great dancers. I'm happy you both learned the choreography within a day.

Krystal : Thanks Mr Go.

Mr Go : Well then , you both can practice the choreography next days well. I'll take my leave now. Take some rest and let's meet tomorrow.

Ten : Sure Mr Go.

Mr Go went out leaving both of them alone there. Ten turned to Krsytal and offered her a handshake which she gladly accepted.

Ten : It was nice working with you Krsytal-shii.

Krsytal : Same. And drop the formalities , just call me Krsytal.

Ten : *smiles* Sure! Friends?

Krsytal : Why not?

They both chatted for some time and that's a start of a new friendship. Their performance is after a week , so they both performed together everyday. The chemistry between them was something very notable.

D-Day

Today is the day they both are going to perform. Krsytal was nervous and a little sad at the same time. She missed her members a lot. They were always there with her when she went to stage. Ten saw how nervous she was and decided to calm her down.

Ten : Hey , take a deep breath and calm down. You're gonna do well.

He assured her with a smile and she relaxed a bit and smiled nodding.

Staff : It's time for your performance , get ready.

They both got ready and went to the stage , the lights turned on again and the song started playing slowly. Among the big crowd gathered there , she recognised some voice and looked in the direction. There she saw her members gathered there cheering for her. An invisible smile formed on her face and confidence raised in her.

( Link of the video available on top or search for Cheng Xiao and Ten collaboration. Imagine Xiao as Krsytal. )

She gave all her power to the performance and it went well. Her members were shouting her name when she finished her performance and she laughed at their funny tactics.

@ thv