∂єαтн

( Author : The imagines in the story are happening at different timings. So some of the parts are not related to each other like this one. Also keep some tissues with you cause I'm sure you're gonna cry , if not in this part definitely on the second part of this )

🥀🥀🥀🥀

On Vlive

Krystal is currently on a live in the Vlive app in her studio in their shared dorm. She was looking very exhausted and not herself. She was not in her cheery or bubbly mood but in all gloomy mood. She looked like she cried a lot , her eyes puffy and nose and cheeks red. Many viewers have already joined the live. Some of them is commenting on what happened to the female maknae while on the other hand some where commenting hate about her.

“ Where is the other members? ”
She read a comment.
“ First of all for all of your kind information , this is my personal live , not a group one. So please don't ask about them. And they're in the company...I guess? ”

She said in a defeat tone , her voice all rough from all the crying she had done. Comments started flooding asking what happened to her? Is she alright? Did she cried? And on and on. She smiled seeing some of their concern. With a little tired smile , she said ;

“ Thanks for your love and concern army. I'm always grateful to all those supported me and made me in the position now I'm in. And the answer for your questions , I'll be honest , no I'm not fine. A lot of things happened in my life. I've been receiving alot of hate messages and death threats these days , I've been receiving it from the start , but I always ignored it. But how much can I endure it? I'm also a human being before an idol , I also have a life to live , how many times I tried to prove myself that I'm capable of being the members of Bangtan , each time , they'll find anything to make me sad , to make me feel like a loser. ”

She wiped some tears that have fallen from her eyes and sniffled.

“ I'm also working hard like them. Like every member of this group work , I'm also working. I left my home , my birthplace at a young age to achieve my dreams , I was only a young girl who wanted nothing but make others better and feel happy through her music. You say I'm not talented? Well I also take a huge part in written many of the songs of the group. I learned dancing from a young age and I was an underground rapper before too. Isn't that a talent in your eyes? I'm working my ass of day and night without any sleep or food and what I get is all hate. Telling me I'm fucking around with my group members , they're only using me for my body , for all of your information I don't fuck around like some sluts. I've only shared my body to only one person and that person is the love of my life. I'm done with all of this hate.”

She again sniffled , wiping her tears away with her sweater sleeves.

“ I just want you all to know that I'm trying , I'm trying my best , I'm giving my everything. I only want everyone to understand that. I'm done with everything , I'm done with this career , I'm done with this life. I .... I wanted to fight , but I'm not alone anymore. ”

She smiled a little looking and caressing her belly. Then with a sad smile she continued.

“ There's a little life inside me. Jungkook-ah! I'm sorry! I know you always wanted to have a baby with me , you always wanted to have a happy family with me , far away from everyone , watching our kids and their kids growing and even dieing together. ”

“ But I guess we're not made for each other , we can't be together. From the moment you confessed to me , I was living my life in heaven. Just like you , I started developing feelings for you from the very start. These eight years we spent together , especially the last five years we spent together as a couple , it will always remain in my memories. ”

Looked down caressed her tummy and spoke ;

“ Guess our little angel is unlucky to be born inside someone like me. Momma is sorry dear , I can't show you the world , nor your father. I always cared for others , but I wanted to be self-reliant now. Momma wanted to fight this world for you , but I don't have the strength. ”

She looked up with her tear stained face.

“ Thanks for everything you have done to me oppa's *chuckle* you guys always wanted me to call you oppa right? You guys are my everything , my family. You guys gave me a new life. Thanks for always being there for me and taking care of my stubborn ass *chuckle* Mom , Dad , Dani .... Your daughter losed , she losed the test of her life , she can't fight again , she lost her strength. ”

“ Jungkook..... I love you Mi Amor!! I'll always love you. You're my first and last love. I hope you'll find someone else who'll make you happy , not a loser like me. But remember , me and our baby will always love you and watch you from above. ”

She wiped away her tears and sat straight putting a forced smile on her face.

“ Thank you so much for loving and supporting me army-ah! I'm very grateful for everything. This will probably be my last live , the last time you'll get to see me and .....
MY LAST DAY ON THIS WORLD!! ”

Saying this words , she smiled a little and immediately turned of the live. She wiped her tears , standing up from the chair in her studio , she reached for the top of a shelf there and took a bottle from there. Taking a bottle of water which was on the small table infront of a sofa on the corner of her room , she opend the bottle and took out some pills , SLEEPING PILLS!! to be exact and consumed a handful of it along with the water. She then took a small paper from beside the table and wrote something on it before placing it infront of her PC , where everyone can see it and then went back to the couch , lying on her stomach. She took her phone which was on the table and opend her gallery , remembering the moments she spend with her loved ones , especially Jungkook , her love , her life. They we're dating each other for five years secretly. Not even their parents nor members knew about it. Taking a last look at the photo of her love , she closed her eyes...... FOREVER!!!

🥀🥀🥀🥀