ωнσ'ѕ єℓєη?

( This part takes place in December 2015.)

☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

Italics - Korean

Bold + Italics - English

Bold - Spanish

☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

╽ Time : 9:46 AM
    Place : Seoul
   Location : BTS Dorm ╿

Sitting on the small couch in the living room with a sleeping Yoongi on the right and Namjoon and Hoseok on the left , Crystal was scrolling through her phone watching some random videos on Instagram. The three maknae's are in the room playing video games. They asked her to join but she didn't had mood to play now. Jin is in his room probably resting in their free day. They got rest for two days after a hectic schedule and today is the second day. The first day passed by everyone sleeping their tiredness away and they all decided to just stay home for today too. Suddenly there was the sound of the doorbell ringing followed by some knocks.

“ I'll go and get it. ”

Namjoon said and got up and opened the door to see an unfamiliar face. It was a boy about the same age of Jungkook or Crystal and definitely not a Korean.

“ Yes , How can I help you? ”

Namjoon asked after some seconds.

“ This is xxxx dorm right? ”

The unknown face asked in English which made Namjoon furrow his eyebrows and he replied

“ Yes , what do you want? ”

“ Is Elenora here? ”

The unknown male asked again. Namjoon shook his head before answering

“ No mister , maybe you got wrong address. ”

“ But this is the address she gave me. Nevermind , sorry for disturbing you , I'll just call her. ”

Then unknown man said before making his way out of there. Namjoon closed the door and went back to sit on the couch.

“ Who was that? ”

Crystal asked without looking up from her phone when she sensed Namjoon is back.

“ Oh nothing , someone came asking for a girl named Elenora. I guess he got wrong address. ”

“ Oh , okay..... Wait ! what ? Did you said Elenora? ”

Crystal asked shocked once she take in what Namjoon said. Namjoon looked at her weirdly before answering.

“ Uh! Yes I --- ”

Without letting him complete Crystal jumped from the couch throwing her phone on it before dashing away to the door. The two startled boys , Namjoon and Hoseok went behind her to see why she ran away. Crystal opened the door and looked down to the road to see a familiar figure about to get in the car.

“ Diego Agustin!!! ”

She shouted the familiar name on top of her lungs before running down the stairs to him. The said boy was startled first but nonetheless turned back smiling once he recognised the voice. He opened his arms wide for the running girl and they both crashed to the car.

“ Elen!! ”

The boy exclaimed hugging his childhood bestfriend seeing her after a long time. The other seven boys were standing on the corridor of their dorm watching the two friends bonding. Namjoon and Hoseok was already there and the others came after hearing Crystal scream.