ꜱᴏᴜᴛʜᴇʀɴ ʙᴏʏ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 11; Y/n
SIX MONTHS
UNTIL THE
KIDNAPPING

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Background Music
————————————
-What's Up? by 4 Non Blondes-
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"I said get out!" My fingers were tangled in my sheets, balling them up in my fists. "Get out! Get out of my room!"

"I'm sorry, Miss." The timid woman Ava had sent shakily offered me a tray of food. "Your mother only wishes you eat something. Please, just eat a little-"

"My mother can choke!" I spat, smacking the plate off of the tray. Lime green jello bounced off, slamming into the wall. The slimy desert exploded into chunks, creating an emerald monsoon in my bedroom. "Now get the hell out of here!"

"Fine!" The woman cried, chin trembling as she ran out of my quarters. The tray and it's contents lay strewn on the hardwood floor. Satisfied with my devilish actions, I dug my way under dirty sheets. They hadn't been washed since my arrival.

I didn't allow anyone to touch them, to touch me, to touch anything in my room. I wanted to be left alone. What was so hard to understand about that? The only company I wanted was Minho's. Hence my living as a recluse, starving in protest of our separation.

I made sure Ava got my declaration three days ago. It had been three days since I'd eaten and I was the hungriest I'd ever been in my life. All I could think of was food. Cheeseburgers, milkshakes, maraschino cherries, and fries crammed my mind.

I hadn't bathed since my arrival. My clothes remained the same. My attitude grew worse as my hunger increased, the under part of my eyes bruising from lack of nutrition.

I had become delirious off of my self destruction, watching myself rot away every day in the stupid mirror framing my door. My body felt like finding some stray spot and curling up to die like a sick dog.

Since the scissor incident, anything sharp was confiscated from my room. Tex had also been taken away. It wasn't that I missed the freaky redneck, it was simply that he was the only person I could tolerate that Ava sent up. Everyone else irritated me, like the broad who made me throw jello.

I stepped around the spilled contents of my uneaten lunch, standing square in the mirror. My everything looked so different. I looked sick, probably because I did feel sick. My skin was dull, hair tangled, mouth dry.

Once I was in the center of the reflective object, I reached for the hem of my shirt, pulling it off of me. Undressing till I was completely naked, I reached for the mirror. My eyes ran down my dirtied skin.

This sack of flesh I lived inside was me, every curve and bump and hairy part. I was indifferent on how I looked. I didn't care about how my belly stuck out a little bit, or about how thick my thighs were.

All of my parts were there, that was it. My body wasn't negative, nor was it positive. It was a well oiled machine working tirelessly to keep me alive.

I slunk over to my bed, dressing myself in only those dirty sheets. Was I depressed? Maybe. Did I care? No.

I'd live the rest of my life like this, using my body only to take small sips of air as I stared at the dull wall my bed was pressed against. The green jello lay mutilated on the floor. It reminded me of myself. I was like green jello. It was an awful metaphor but it was all I could muster in my haggard state.