𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑; ʜᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ʙᴀʀᴄʟᴀʏ ɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴀɴʟᴇʏ ᴛᴜᴄᴄɪ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜱɢᴜɪꜱᴇ, ꜱʜʜʜʜ!

SEPTEMBER 4; Y/n
FIVE MONTHS
UNTIL THE
KIDNAPPING

⚠️ TW: ED BEHAVIOR MENTIONED ⚠️

༺☆༻Background Music ————————————-Vogue by Madonna-⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻༺☆༻

༺☆༻
Background Music
————————————
-Vogue by Madonna-
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻
༺☆༻

I laid there. Limbs placed messily on the puffy padded floor of the white room. I hated the white room. Ava knew that. They all knew that. All the people who looked down at me with those stupid cameras.

I'd tried to break them but quickly discovered that I couldn't reach they spy gear nor did I have anything to break it with.

Those two weeks were rough. Even worse than the maze. Solitary confinement was my punishment. No communication from the outside world. No human beings with flesh and blood and bones. I had been bad. I was being put on time out like a troubled child. Only this punishment was agonizingly brutal for me.

For one the men dragging me back to Wicked as I kicked and flailed and cried already put me in a fair amount of distress. On top of that they had taken me to the set of my childhood nightmare.

I remembered how Ava used to shove me into that dreadful sick smelling room over small inconveniences when I was younger. She then proceeded to monitor me, tracking my anguish.

The white room is where I had been taken before Gally had been taken away. I still remember how I ended up escaping, the details of how have fogged over but the pleasant parts stayed the same.

Breaking free, I ran down those medical corridors to find him. I did, running full force into him with a crushing hug as I kissed him goodbye. Shortly after I was pulled away from him by guards, but that part never soured my memory of him.

"Remember me, Gally!"

"I'm never gonna forget you. Never!"

Then of course I was shoved back into the white room. The room with soft walls and a soft ceiling to match with the soft floor. I was surrounded by thick pillowy soft hell.

My stay in the tiny white room consisted of the following activities. Anxiety which was charmingly followed by paranoia which came with the lack of thoughts that could pair cohesively in my brain. Of course there were the panic attacks, hallucinations, and depressive spells but I found those regular on my descent to madness.

I hallucinated voices mainly. Gally would speak to me sometimes. Just quick little phrases. Things he would say in the glade.