δύο

*\\Criticisms are always welcome//*

"Talking"

*action*

(thinking)

Low voice/intimidating

Mad/furious Shouting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

///THIRD P.O.V///

Many ponder over what happens when you die?

Do you go to heaven or hell? People with religion believe.

Do you go to an empty void as nothingness? People that don't believe in heaven or hell believe.

Or do you go to another world, just like earth but with subtle differences, or a completely different world?

Well, whichever one you believe in this soul's destination is an Earth that has real and alive mythologies and legends. Such as Phoenixes, Death itself or the most far fetched of all, /The British/.

But as such, we won't necessarily focus on those ones for a while. So let us see what the soul we are currently stalking is doing.

///FIRST P.O.V///

I've been awake for the past hour or so, so I'm not panicking anymore or rejecting the fact I had just died in my apartment. I tried to do anything, talking? Nothing. Walking or moving at all? I can't, it's like something is holding my body still but who? So here I am, floating around inside nothingness waiting for something to happen or if something or someone breaks or unseals the thing that's restricting my movement.

And just as I said that, blinding light surrounds the room? that I am floating around in.

???: Sorry that took a while, a lot of people died in different worlds and OTG said that I prioritize those first. You might have more than a few questions so because of my indecisiveness, I'll answer all of it to the best of my abilities.

I try to talk but nothing escapes my mouth. They noticed this and said-

???: Oh, you can't talk here since the upper gods didn't give you permission to. So just try and use your thoughts to talk.

Tako: (Oh, well hello. Since you talk about gods and stuff, there is a high chance that you already know my name so other questions, what are you doing here and what's that about other worlds?)

???: Introductions first, I have no name but you may call me The god of reincarnation. As for your first question, technically, yes, I already know who you are. And for the other questions, I am tasked to reincarnate you while granting you a wish or power that is balanced, since petty balance god wants balance. I just want to give people the power to obliterate worlds. What's wrong with that?!?

As for the other worlds, yes there are other worlds but OTG made a system that gives some worlds a higher priority that others, as you have experienced. Earth #08693 isn't really a high priority world as its still in the middle or boring part of evolution, also deaths here are at a lower percentage so only a few souls, like yours, can get a chance to reincarnate.

Tako: (So reincarnation is real.But based on what you said, I can pick a wish or a power, do I not get to pick a world?)

TGOR: You can, but that takes away the wish you are granted.

Tako: (Isn't that unfair?)

TGOR: It totally is, but the higher gods will make me nonexistent and replace me if they notice imbalance and impurities from other worlds, since I am the only god that specializes in reincarnation.