τέσσερα

*\\Criticisms are always welcome//*

"Talking"
*action*
(thinking)
Low voice/intimidating
Mad/furious Shouting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before we start his day, I'll tell you that Tako has been tampering and practicing his creation skill in his sleep, kind of like a mindspace, if it needs to be named. And found some interesting factors that the gods forgot about. But you'll see it somewhere in the future.

Now, let us begin.

///THIRD P.O.V///

*Insert annoying alarm*

And that's how he started this day. He opened his eyes to see what the time is-

/7:38\

Tako: (HOLY SH*T IMMA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!)

-he then rushed out of his room and got dazed with the purpleness of the hallways, reminding him that he was not on the earth that he was living in anymore.

Tako: (I forgot, isekai and stuff. So this is real huh? Well since it's morning I guess I better prepare breakfast. I'll just make a normal japanese styled breakfast)

As he went back to his room and took a light shower as he hadn't bathed yesterday, Ina and the takodachi's were in the living room talking about what to do and not to do when she goes out with Myth.

Ina: So that's everything, do you guys remember it all?

Takodachi's: Wah! (Yes mama!)

Ina: *smiles* Good, but just to be safe you will listen to Shizuku, OK?

Takodachi's: Wah, wah wah! (Hai, we will listen to big brother)

Ina: You guys warmed up to him fast. Ok, go to his room and see if he is awake. If he isn't then wake him up and tell him to cook breakfast, if he is then tell him to cook ok?

Takodachi's: Wah! (Ok!)

They then jump/roll/crawl out of the living room while Ina just watches them while smiling that slowly turns to a sad one.

Ina: I truly hope that when they get in trouble when I'm not there, that you can protect them Shizuku...

Ina then teleported to her room to change for her hangout with Myth.

Let's go to the takodachi's now.

They arrived at Tako's room and they stacked to open the door with the takodachi on top looking in to see if he was sleeping. The dachi on top said that he wasn't there so they went in  the room and waited on top of his bed to do the task their mama said to do.

///FIRST P.O.V///

Ahh, that was a good shower. After drying myself and putting on some clothes, I put the towel back on the rack and left the bathroom to see something peculiar. 30 takodachi's on my bed, playing with my dakimakuras (normal cover btw, no lewds) and it's cute. I then go towards them-

Tako: {Hey, what are you guys doing here?}

-they then jumped because of surprise, which was a bad idea since some of them fell, but luckily I created some invisible limbs and caught them before they fell.

Tako: {Sorry for scaring you. Here, *puts them back in his bed* Now what do you need from me?}

Takodachi: Wah wah wah. (Mama asked us to tell you to cook breakfast.)

Tako: {I see, then let's go}

I unfurl my wings and make a platform for some of the takodachi's to get on to while the others just went on to different parts of my body and sat/held on to it, which I had no problems with.