τρία

*\\Criticisms are always welcome//*

“Talking”
*action*
(thinking)
Low voice/intimidating
Mad/furious Shouting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

///THIRD P.O.V///

???4: Who the f*ck are you and why are you here?

Tako: WAH, wahwahwahwahwah. (AHH! ImeanIamTakoShizukuAndIamAnewtakodachi)

???2: What?

???5: Wait, guys, I can understand him. Just back off for a minute

They hesitantly take their weapons away from Tako' body but not lowering their guard in case something shifty happens.

???5: Can you say that again?

Tako: *nervously* Wah wah wah wah. (I am a new takodachi named Tako Shizuku)

???5: (Hmm, a new takodachi. But the only new one we have is the one… with… wings… WAIT)

???5: *To the takodachi's on his arm* Is he telling the truth?

Takodachi's: Wah/wah/wah. (Yeah/yep/that's right.)

???5: So you must be the one that fell, but how you morphed into a human is beyond me.

Tako *still nervous* Wah wah wah? (Maybe it's because I was human?)

???5: What?

Tako: Wah wah wah. (Yeah, I think I reincarnated here.)

???5: I see, then why don't you speak normally then?

Tako: Wah, wah wah. (I would, but this body doesn't allow me to.)

???5: I think it's the Takodachi body that's stopping you from speaking normally.

Tako: (I wonder…)

As they finished their conversation, Tako closed his eyes and concentrated on something as the other four girls didn't understand a single thing since they don't speak Wah.

Tako: *Telepathically to all of them* {Can you hear me?}

As the girls suddenly heard a voice out of nowhere, they looked around but ultimately looked at the only source the voice came from.

Tako: {That reaction means that it works, nice. That's good}

???3: Wait, that's your voice?

Tako: {The voice in my mind but yes, that is my voice. Speaking to you using telepathy that I didn't think I have.}

???3: Interesting…

Tako *deep breath* {Let's start over. Hi, I am Tako Shizuki and I am a new takodachi though I do not know how I became one.}

???5: I am Ninomae Ina'nis, I am the supposed leader of the Takodachi's or the Tentacult.

???1: Kikeriki! I am Takanashi Kiara, a Phoenix and CEO of KFP.

???2: Same-desu~ I'm Gawr Gura, an atlantean shark that went to land since Atlantis was boring me.

???3: Amelia Watson, the time traveling British detective, at your service.

???4: I am Calliope Mori, death's apprentice who took a break from reaping to focus on my music career. Also sorry for almost killing you.

Gura/Kiara: Yeah, we're sorry too.

Tako: {It's ok, I didn't die and that's the best part}

Ina: Since we're here now, can you tell us how you became a takodachi? If it doesn't violate the isekai rules or whatever it is.