Meeting

3 person POV

Y/N L/N a 19 year old girl were walking home from a club late on a Friday night. She was completely wasted, she had been out whit her friends. They were all  older than her between 23 and 25. They had been on there way to a new club in town when the security guard didn't let her in. She had been forced to leave. 

She had decided to take a shorter route home today. It went thru an alleyway on the bad side of town. Yea she wasn't one of the rich kids like she pretends to be. She had been living by herself since 12. Her parents had left and they didn't come back. 

When she was walking she suddenly heard voices. Wasted as she was she walked further into the alley to investigate. What she saw made her heart pound in her chest. About 10 feet in front of her a man was on his knees in front of two women, one whit a gun up to his head. 

"Pleas, don't do this! Ill pay! Just pleas!!" The man got out scared out of his mind. He was shaking. "tsk tsk tsk. But we have given you so many warnings already" The woman whit the gun said. "Pleas.... Ill do anything.... just pleas!" The man cried out. "..... What about.... NO!" she said and Bang. 

Y/N let out a scream and jumped at the sound. That made both women look in her direction. She made eye contact whit the one without the gun before she looked down at the body on the ground again. 

"Whats a pretty little thing like you doing out here all alone?" The one whit the gun said, she was now right beside her. She hadn't even noticed. "N-nothing, i... i am on my way home" she sobbed out. She was almost sober by now, because of the adrenaline. "Not anymore babygirl" Was all she heard before it all went dark.