Ohana

"Mama? Who they? They look like mommy." I whisper pointing too Lisa and Olivia. "That is because it is mommy's big sisters. They are twins." She whispers back to me.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Y/n POV

Mama takes the lead and start walking down the hallway with me in her arms. "This way ladies!"

When we get to the end of the hallway she turns left and puts her hand up to the wall. Some weird noises comes out before the wall opens. I look up and see a big room, its completely white and in the middle there is a big black table. Its sooo cool. And it has fooling chairs all around it. On the right side i can see 1.2.3.4.5 i can see 5 big TVs. I squirm in mamas arms. I want to go explore the room.

"Mama, mama i down!" I whine when she doesn't immediately let me down. She carefully sets me down and i sprint of into the room. It's soooo much to see. When i round the table i see i big window. There is a lot of people down on the ground from where i am. I wave at them. "Y/n. Baby, can come here please?" I turn around and walk back to mama. When i get close i can see a lot more people than when i went into the room.

"So y/n this is your family. This is mamas parents Liva and Tom, they are your grandma and grandpa. This is my parents Mike and Rose, they are your nana and pops. You've already meet my sisters Lisa and Olivia, they are your aunties. And then last but not least Jason,your mamas brother." Mommy says and when i look up everyone i s looking at me. I hide behind mamas leg and carefully sneak a glance at them. They all start talking amongst them self.

"Ok everyone! Listen up. Stay in this room and we will be right back, we are just going to put the little one to B.E.D." Everyone nods and mommy picks me up walking out of the room.