The morning.

«M-mommy!!» I screamed out. She came running up to the crib and got me out holding me against her shushing me and bouncing me in her arms. I just snuggled into her and continued crying. I just wanted comfort. After a few seconds mama came into the room to going strait up to us and holding us from behind squishing me in between them.

«shhhh baby, shh its ok. Its ok.» i could feel myself calming down a little. I feel so exhausted. I was so tired and mommy's chest was so warm and her heartbeat was so soothing. I feel myself slowly going back to sleep.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I woke up feeling warm and fussy tangled in a mess of limbs. I feel myself slowly waking up. I peeked out from underneath the covers to get a good breath when i hear hushed whispers. I feel someone start rubbing random shapes at my back. It was sooooo comforting.

"Yeah. She was so scared, i wonder what happened." It was mommy talking " It was probably a nightmare or something. She did have a pretty rough day. I probably shouldn't have been so hard on her." Mama whispered back. "That's true, but then again she didn't really listen. So she had it coming. It was bound to happen at some point, we both knew she wouldn't take this lightly." Mommy let out a groan. "Well, I suppose your right. I hope this doesn't turn out like last time tho. That was hell." Mama let out whit a breath. Last time? What last time? Had they done this before?

I stuck my head up from underneath the duvet, probably looking like a mess. I feel hair sticking to my face and it probably stood in all different directions. "Ohh, hello little one, are you awake now?" Mommy looked down at me. I let out a whine when the hand on my back stilled. I still feel a bit tired but i nod anyway, it's probably best if i answer. I really don't want to get punished again. It hurt so much and i can still feel the stinging in by backside.

I let out a yawn I didn't know i was holding in. "Aww is the baby still tired?" Mama startled me a little, i had forgot she was still here. I look up at her only to se her smiling at me and i feel myself blush bright red. "Aw is the little baby shy?" She kept teasing me. I let out a whine and ducked under the covers again. "Ohh no! Where did the baby go?" Mama gasped "i don't know. Maybe ..... here? Mommy tugged the covers down so it was just under my chin. "Oh there she was. I thought we had lost you." Mama did a dramatic head tilt and put her hand on her forehead.

"Mommy?" "Yea sweetie." "I'm hungry."  Mama let out another gasp. " now we can't have that, can we." I just shook my head. "Then lets go get breakfast." Mommy got out of bed and lifted me up on her hip.