Hurts

I wake up again in the dark room. I can hear someone talking to me. "Baby, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. But you have to remember me and mommy love you so so much. But you have to wake up baby." She is holding my hand and i try so hard t move it, just an inch. "Oh, Diana! She- she moved. I could feel her and move!" Soon i felt another person move up agains the bed and felt their hand land on my thigh. I slowly tried to open my eyes again. When it works I quickly close them again and let out a whine. It was so bright in here.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

I hear some shuffling "Hey, baby. You can open your eyes now." I hear someone whisper in my ear. I slowly bling open my eyes only to see that someone must have turned the lights down because its a lot darker. But where am I? My head feels all fuzzy and I can't remember anything. "hey, baby, hi. How do you feel?" I look up only to see a woman whit chestnut brown hair and deep blue eyes. She looked like someone that would be in a movie or a magic book. Then beside her was another woman whit black hair and dark brown eyes she also looked like she was out of a story.

"Mhm?" I just continued to stare at them. "I asked how are you feeling? You took quiet the nasty fall back at home. Do you remember?" The one whit the blue eyes asked. Her eyes looked like an ocean. "Mhmm it hurts. I n-not remember nofin. Wo you are?" I am so confused who are they? Wait! Who am I? "Baby what do you not remember? Don't you know who we are?" The one whit brown eyes spoke up. "Nofin, i no now me. An you an anyfin."

I looked around the room carefully my head hurt so bad. "I hurt head. Is really hurt." I could feel my eyes begin to gloss over , it hurt so bad! I start crying as i feel one of the women start to play whit my hair. "Could you go get the nurse please, Diana?" The one closest to me locket over at the other woman. "Yea, ill be right back. Ok" she said not once looking away from me. "You go away?" I pouted at her, i really liked them. They were kind. "I'm just going to be gone for a few minutes and then ill come back." She said. "Promise?" I didn't want her to leave. "I promise" she answered as she walked out of the room.

A few minutes later she returned whit another person. "Hey Y/n, how are you feeling?" He said looking at me. Who is Y/n? Why is he looking at me? "Y/n?" He looked at me again. I just stared back at him. "She doesn't remember anything. Not who we are and not even who she is herself." One of the women said. I'm not sure who it was as i am to busy with having a staring contest with the man. "Ok." He let out a sigh and picked up some type of paper from the bottom of my bed. He looked thru the papers and looked back at me. "I think I need to talk to her a little bit alone if i could?" He said looking at the two women. "What no, were not leaving her!" One of them yelled at him. "I'm sorry but i have to do some tests and ask her a few questions, and you can't be in here." He said sounding extremely strict.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me after the two women had hesitantly moved out of the room. "I good" i smiled and looked at him. "Do you remember what happened? Why you are here?" He asked it sounded like he was scared to know the truth. "I not know nofin" he looked sad at that. "Have the women you were here with hurt you before?" He asked pointing at the door. "N-no I no" they were so kind. They wouldn't hurt me right. Right?

When he was done with the questions gave a bag beside me a needle and some type of liquid. He then looked at my head and arm and leg. "It all looks good. Just wait here, ill get Scarlet and Diana for you." Scarlet and Diana. Who is that? Is that the two women? Before i get to ask him. He's is out the door.