𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋'𝗌 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾

Hello!

I have finally decided to start re-publishing this series!

Reminder:

I don't own any of the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson characters. I only own a few OCs and that's it.

Another, I haven't really read Percy Jackson that much. I don't have much time to read it but don't worry, I think I have some of the information that I have got.

Everything in this book is either based on my mind or from the movies or the books. Please don't judge whatever I will do to the plot. I may twist it a bit or big-time, whatever, but please I don't want anyone to judge what I will do to it.

But anyway, I will stick to Harry Potter. The timeline and the plot will be based on Harry Potter (Golden Trio era). So, basically, we'll move Percy Jackson's timeline backward. Since PJO's timeline is in 2005, we will make it 1991 because Harry Potter began in 1991.

As I said, I don't know much about Percy Jackson. But I will try my best not to look pathetic in writing things that are not true. I will only and mainly use Percy, Annabeth, Chiron, Mr. D, and probably Grover, Luke, Will, and some more names that I might pick up from the book.

Again, don't judge the plot. I'll try to make it good for the readers.

———

Disclaimer:

I don't own any of HJP and PJO characters, only a few OCs. That's all. Thank you!

- 𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑔