.3.

Y/N POV

It has been about 3 months as Stray Kids bodyguard. We have attended several fan signings and concerts while having to deal with crazy fan girls, which is expected. 

During my time with Stray Kids I have grown closer to all the members, especially Minho and Chan. 

I enter the gym for my daily workout every morning at 5:00 am. (plz I could never..-author) I walk into the locker room and see Chan. "Wow, surprise seeing you here." You chuckle. "I thought I would start getting here earlier so it's not as crowded when the boys join us later." Chan responded. 

You then take off your hoodie and sweatpants and change into your workout fit. 

You walk back into the locker room from the bathroom and are faced with a blushing Chan

You walk back into the locker room from the bathroom and are faced with a blushing Chan. "Are you really going to wear that while working out?" He asks while avoiding eye contact. "Umm.. Yeah? Is there a problem with that?" You ask while smirking. "..Never mind" Chan states while hurrying out of the locker room.

Every once in a while you would catch Chan eyeing you from across the room.

To finish up your workout, you head over to the bar to get in some leg squats. Right as you're about to squat down, you feel a pair of hands on your hips, causing you to look up into the mirror.

You see chan standing right behind you holding your hips. "You should turn out your hips more and keep your back straight. Now try.." You slowly squat down while Chan is still holding your hips. As you stand back up, you turn around to face him. You stare into each others eyes without saying a single word, until Chan says "Y/N...You're absolutely beautiful." placing a kiss on your forehead. (Insert photo here 😩)

Blushing at Chans' remark, you then go up on your toes while smiling and say, "You're too kind Chris

Blushing at Chans' remark, you then go up on your toes while smiling and say, "You're too kind Chris." Then place a kiss on his cheek. You then walk out of his grasp and back towards the locker room.

TIP SKIP TO DORM

You decide to make dinner for everyone since you have nothing better to do with your time.