.6.

"WHAT-!?" You say freaking out. "I'm so sorry Y/N.. I'm such an idiot." Chan says pacing back and forth. "No, no, no.. This can't happen to me. Not like what happened to her.. No.. Please.." You begin tearing up and crouch down to hug your knees. "What can't happen? What are you talking about Y/N? Please talk to me.." Chan kneels down. 

"I-I.. My mother got pregnant with me when she was dating my father and when she told him.. he freaked out and he left my mother to carry her own burdens by herself. I'm just so scared.. I can't do this alone, let alone be a mom for fucks sake!" You start shaking. Chan places his hand on both sides of your face looking into your eyes. "Hey, hey.. listen to me.." He whispers. "I am not about to walk away from something that is my responsibility. My job is to take care of you and make you feel loved no matter what the circumstance. I didn't sign up to be your boyfriend to just get off my ass and leave you like nothing happened.. never." Chan gently placed a kiss on your lips to calm you down. "I don't care if I have to walk through hell fire to stay by your side. I will love you until the end of time. So please.. trust me when I say we will get through this, and I will be the best father I can be for our child." Chan says making your heart ache by the sweetness of his voice. "I love you so much, Chan.. Please." You say hugging him like there is no tomorrow. "I love you too, forever and always.." Chan begins placing small butterfly kisses all over your face causing you to giggle. 

9 MONTHS LATER

Chan talked to the management team and they all agreed to let him be on hiatus until you gave birth. You gave birth to a beautiful girl and agreed on the name 'Chin-Sun' which means the one who seeks truth and goodness in everything. During your entire stay at the hospital, Chan refused to leave your side, being with you every second of the way. You thought to yourself, How did I get so lucky..?

When you returned home, the boys were very clinging. They wouldn't leave your side for even a second to make sure you were okay after giving birth. 

You and Chan were laying in bed holding Chin-Sun in your arms while talking about your future.