.4.

This chapter will contain FLUFF ._.

Chan's POV

I wake up to warm sun rays falling on my face. I shuffle around for a moment before I feel a pair of arms around my waist. I look down to see a cute Y/N clinging to me. 

I look at her for a moment to take in her features. Beautiful long lashes, soft lips, smooth hair, and a button nose. "Gosh, how are you so mesmerizing..?" Chan says barely above a whisper.

Y/N's POV

I wake up to the feeling of Chan shuffling around in the bed. "Gosh, how are you so mesmerizing..?" I slightly blush at his remark while keeping my eyes closed. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." You say as you open your eyes giggling. "That's it, you can sleep by yourself!" Chan says getting up from bed pouting. You quickly reach up and grab his arm pulling him back down in bed. You then realize that you are basically on top of him but ignore it. "No, stay." You say looking into his eyes.

Chan then flips you over in a flash and is now on top of you. "And what if don't?" Chan smirks. "Then.. Then- I'll kiss you!" You remark back. "Oh will you now..?" Chan leaning closer. 

"Yeah, I will. So don't test me sir!" You say blushing. "If that's all it takes, I should get up and leave right now." Chan says getting up and walking to the door. "What is that supposed to mean?!" You asks very confused as you sit up in bed. 

"This." Chan then walks up to you and gently pushes you against the bed with him on top of you. He studies your face for a moment before gently leaning in and pressing both of your lips together. You don't hesitate to kiss back. You can feel him smile into the kiss. Your lips move in sync like as they fit perfectly together. The kiss starts heating up as Chan grasps your waist tightly making you gasp so he takes that opportunity to slid his tongue in your mouth. You reach up to the back of his neck to pull him closer if even possible. You both finally pull back to gain much needed air. "Damn.." Is all Chan says, causing you to start laughing. He then suddenly starts kissing your jaw and going down to your neck leaving gentle and delicate kisses all over. "Chris- Ah! Stop, that tickles!-" You try to say through your laughter. 

"Common babygirl, let's get ready for the day." Chan says helping you out of bed. You blush at the name and lightly slap him on the shoulder giggling.

TIME SKIP

"You guys have dinner with ATEEZ tonight to discuss your upcoming collaboration." You say as you walk into the dance studio getting the boys' attention. 

Minho walks up behind you and puts his arm around your shoulder. "Aww, you came all this way just to see me. So kind of you babe!" You elbow him in the stomach lightly and say, "Dumb bunny, did you not hear what I just said?" "Comon' you know you love me." He says pinching your cheek. 

"Just make sure you all are ready by 6:00 so we can head out by 6:15." You say heading for the door. "Yes ma'am!" They all say in unison. 

TIME SKIP TO Y/N GETTING READY

I decided to dress myself up for dinner since it's not every night you get to go somewhere this nice.