.9.

BANG CHAN POV

It has been 3 hours since Y/N went missing. I would have to say the longest 3 hours of my life..

The boys and I are now waiting in the lobby to hear back from the police about their start on the investigation. We all look up to the sound of the lobby door being opened, leaving us in utter shock. 

"Y/N?!?" I yelled as I ran to her and pulled her tightly against my chest. "Where were you? Are you okay?!" I asked as I gripped her shoulders while holding intense eye contact. "I-I'm okay..! I just went to grab some stuff for dinner tonight since you haven't eaten yet." She smiled. 

"Wait... Why are the police here?" Y/N questioned. I slapped my hand to my forehead and let out a deep sign. "We were worried sick about you! I thought something happened to you because I came back to the dorm and I couldn't find you anywhere!" I said in a worried voice. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause a commotion.." Y/N said looking down embarrassed. I just pulled her in for another hug and pet her head in a comforting manner until I noticed something that put me in a frozen shock I would never be able to forget. 

Why is there a tattoo on the side of her neck..!? (CHAPTER PIC ABOVE)

What the fuck..... 

This isn't Y/N.

I need to stay calm and pretend everything is fine. I can't make it seem like I know something is off. She has to know where Y/N is. Right..?

"I missed you SO much dear." The girl smiled. 

What?? Y/N never calls me that. When I say never, I mean never. How is this not Y/N though?! They are identical...

Just play along with it and try to find an opening to somehow tell the boys what's going on. You got this Chan..

"I missed you too baby.." I smiled back at her in a fake manner trying to sound genuine.

After she talked to the boys and told them where she was, we all went back upstairs to the dorm. 

I was laying in bed with my eyes closed in an attempt to fall asleep, but failed when I heard the sound of a phone dialing. I checked my phone for the time: 3:19 am.

I heard a muffled voice through my closed door which I assumed was Y/N's imposter. I quietly crept to the door and put my ear against it to listen in on the conversation. 

"What do you mean she fucking got out?! I told you to keep an eye on her! You better find her before day break or else you know what will happen. You understand?" I heard the girl quietly shout into her phone. 

Is she talking about Y/N..? 

The girl continued, "Once you find her, bring her to Han River SouthEast bridge at 11pm, not a minute late. Now go find her and don't disappoint me." 

As soon as I heard her foot steps walk towards my door, I sprinted back to my bed and pretended to be asleep. She entered the room and walked over to my bed, taking a seat. She placed a hand on his head softly as she spoke to my 'sleeping' figure:

"Oh, if only you knew all the shit your little girlfriend is causing me right now.. I would say she knows better, but she is just a dumb bitch after all who will have to suffer the consequences." She chuckles lightly before bending down and placing a kiss on my forehead.

I felt sick to my stomach that this women was even in the same room as me. I needed to find Y/N, and fast...

TO BE CONTINUED...

CH. 10 TEASER

Y/N POV

Run, run, run. As fast as you can and don't stop. No matter what. 

"Shit this is really starting to hurt like a bitch." I say holding my waist as I continue running through the empty streets of Seoul.

I found a dark alleyway that looks safe enough to hide in while I catch my breathe. I slump down against the wall followed by a groan slipping past my lips. 

"Ahh s-shit. I have to admit, he's got decent aim but sucks ass at interrogating." I chuckle to myself.

I try to reposition myself against the wall but are stopped by a sharp pain, making me yelp out in pain. I remove my hand from my side, only to be faced with a gun shot wound: the reason behind my immense blood loss. 

Everything started getting really blurry and my head started pounding.. Next thing I know, there's a tall figure standing in front of me, holding a gun to my head with a sick smile on their face.. 

Then,

Everything went dark.