.5.

Y/N POV

You run out of your room hearing a bunch of screaming and yelling. Your first thought is that the dorm is on fire and someone is dying, but no.. It's a bunch of 20 year old men playing GTA while screaming at the TV. "Anyone care to explain why you idiots are yelling this early in the morning?!" You yell collecting all of their attention. "First of all.. It's 1 p.m. and second, I thought I told you Ateez was going to come over for a pool party since it's our first weekend off." Changbin said. "Oh and you might want to put some pants on.." Changbin snickers, causing you to look down in a panicked state realizing you are only wearing an oversized t-shirt with nothing underneath. "Shut up, you perv!" You yell back as you run to your room.

As the evening goes on, you start preparing food for everyone and bring it out to the pool. You find that everyone is already enjoying themselves in the pool. 

"You should join us Y/N!" Jeongin says as he pops his head out of the water

"You should join us Y/N!" Jeongin says as he pops his head out of the water. "Okay, fine.. But only for you innie." You smile before walking to your room to get changed. 

Your dumbass thought it would be a good idea to let Chan pick a bathing suit for you when you went shopping a few weeks ago, but boy were you WrOnG

Your dumbass thought it would be a good idea to let Chan pick a bathing suit for you when you went shopping a few weeks ago, but boy were you WrOnG.. You were feeling a bit self conscious, so you put on a large t-shirt over it.

When you went to lay down on a lounging chair and close your eyes. You then hear footsteps approach you and sit down in the chair next to you. "You know.. A pool is meant to swim in, not look at from a distance." Chan says looking at you while laughing. "I don't know, I'm pretty comfy right here." You say looking away from his gaze. "Come on.. pLeAsE pLeAsE??" Chan begs. "Okay, Okay.. You sound like a child.." You laugh as you stand up. You finally build up to courage to take your shirt off and once you do, Chan is stunned. 

"Damn babygirl, you dressed up just for me?" Chan asks as he takes a hold of your hips, pulling you closer to him. "Maybe.." You smirk back as you run and dive into the pool, with Chan chasing right after you. When you come above the water, you notice all the boys staring directly at you.

"Umm.. why are you guys looking at me like that?" You ask slightly concerned by their looks.

"Shit girl, you about to turn me straight." Minho chuckles causing Jisung to slap him on the back of the head.

"Oh my gosh.. I need a drink if I'm going to make it through tonight." You whisper to yourself. You swim over to the edge of the pool and lift yourself out of the water. (Insert slow motion movie clip. If you know what I mean, you know what I mean..) You walk over to the bar and serve yourself a drink. Out of nowhere, you feel someones hand on your ass. "How's it going babygirl?" San whispers in your ear. "Get off me! Don't you know how to lay off someone?!" You slap him in the face causing an echoing sound that makes everyone look your way. "And don't call me that.." You say brushing past him only to have him grab onto your arm and pull you back. "Com'on, stop playing hard to get baby." Chan saw from a distance and had enough of it. "Lay off it, will you San?! If she says no, it means no!" Chan says pulling you behind him. "I'm just joking around dude, chill out. Why are you so protective over her anyways? It's not like you guys are a thing.." San says with a smirk. "Doesn't matter if it's official or not. She knows that she is mine so why bother trying to prove it to you?" Chan says walking away with his arm around your waist. You both head over to the jacuzzi to calm down. As soon as Chan rests his head back, you move to straddle him, causing him to groan and jolt up by your sudden movement. "Easy, babygirl.." Chan chuckles as he puts his hands on your hips. "Thank you, by the way.. For telling San off. He hasn't stopped bothering me since our dinner meeting." You say as you wrap your arms around Chan's neck pulling yourself closer to him. "Anything for you." Chan smiles. 

...

"Chan?" 

"Yes, babygirl?"

"What are we? I mean like our relationship." You says avoiding his gaze. Chan grabs your chin and makes you look at him. "You are the love of my life. The beautiful angel that blesses my sight every morning." Chan pushes some of your hair behind your ear and continues, "The person that keeps me motivated to be the best leader I can be for my 7 other brothers... And if you would give me the amazing honor.. My girlfriend." Chan finishes. You don't say anything but start placing gentle pecks all over his face and neck, causing him to giggle. You finally stop and look him in the eyes. "So, is that a yes?" Chan asks. "Yes." You smile brightly. 

TIME SKIP TO LATER THAT EVENING

You and Chan are cuddling watching a movie in bed talking about random things. "Channie?" You ask getting shy. "Yes, my love?" Chan responds. "I know this is weird.. but is there any way I can please you? I know I'm not an expert at this type of thing, but I can still try my best!" You start ranting. "Baby- What are you talking about?" Chan asks genuinely confused. You don't say anything but look down at his bulge. "Shit-! I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable. It's hard to control sometimes." Chan says embarrassed that he didn't notice sooner. "It's okay, there is nothing to be embarrassed about." You smile and continue, "That's why I asked.. You always do so much for me and I wanted to return the same for you." Chan looks at you with loving eyes. "I never want to force you into anything you aren't sure about or uncomfortable with, okay?" Chan says in a very caring tone. "I know, and this is my decision. I want to show you how much I love you." You smile. Chan doesn't say another word, but pulls you in for a deep kiss. 

One thing leads to another and lets just say the other members had to wear headphones to sleep...

TIME SKIP TO A FEW WEEKS LATER

You have been getting sick a lot lately and it is really starting to get to you. Almost every morning  you wake up and have to rush to the bathroom. You also have been getting a lot of strange cravings lately. At first you figured that you were getting your period soon or you have the stomach bug, but this has been reoccurring for two weeks now. The boys have been super busy preparing for their new comeback so they have been out of the dorm a lot recently, meaning none of them know about me getting sick every morning.

You were just about to go make dinner for you and the boys when you got really sick all of the sudden. You quickly rushed to the bathroom to do what you had to do. You then saw the bathroom door fly open with a worried Chan standing in the door way. "Baby! Are you okay? Let me help you." Chan then held your hair up as you finished coughing up the last of your previous meal. After you cleaned off your mouth and brushed your teeth, Chan picked you up and sat you on the bathroom counter. "Baby..? Can you tell me what's wrong? Why did you get sick?" Chan asks as he caresses your cheek. "I-I don't know.. I thought it was period sickness, but I have been getting sick like this for the past 2 weeks." Chan then had a look on his face that can only be described in one way.

"Y/N.. Are you on birth control pills?" Chan asked in a very cautious manner. "No.. Why? Why would I need to be on pills?" You asked worried at where Chan was taking this. "Shit-! I'm so stupid! I'm the worst boyfriend ever.." Chan said walking around the bathroom gripping his hair while mumbling to himself. "Chan! I'm confused. Please tell me what is going on!" You practically yell, trying to get his attention. Chan takes a moment to look at you before saying, "Y/N.. I think you're pregnant."

TO BE CONTINUED...