.7.

THREE WEEKS LATER

LATEST UPDATE

BANG CHAN: IDOL AND LEADER OF KPOP GROUP 'STRAY KIDS' SUSPECTED DATING RUMOR

Bang Chan last seen outside of 'Namusairo Coffee' with a young women suspected to be 'Stray Kids' personal body guard

Bang Chan last seen outside of 'Namusairo Coffee' with a young women suspected to be 'Stray Kids' personal body guard. Bang Chan and the young women were spotted conversing outside of a coffee shop in downtown Seoul. More about this update to follow..

Y/N POV

Shit, shit, shit, shit! I knew this was going to happen eventually.. I need to find Chan.

You ran out of the dorm and down to the practice room to find Chan and inform him about the leaked picture. You burst through the door, causing everyone to stop and look at you.

"I..I..need to talk.. to you.. right.. now." You say, trying to catch your breathe. "Y/N, are you okay? Why are you so out of breathe.?" Chan questioned you. You didn't say another word and held up your phone to Chan's face for him to see Dispatch's latest post. "Y/N.. I already saw it. There is no need to worry. I talked to our manager and they are going to take care of everything. Don't stress about it, I know our Stay's will be nothing but supportive." Chan smiled while hugging you. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.. I was just worried about what the public would do so I wanted to tell you as soon as possible." You said looking down embarrassed. 

"Why don't you head back upstairs and get ready for bed?" Chan asked, pulling you in for a hug. You gave him a quick peck on the lips and hurried out the door. 

When the elevator door opened, you were surprised to see what looked like a young high school student. Maybe she's a sibling of one of the new trainees..? You thought it was strange that she would be visiting this late at night. After you stepped into the elevator, you clicked the button to the 8th floor. As you arrived, you started walking to the dorm and heard a pair of footsteps behind you. After you turned the corner, you pressed your back against the wall and waited a moment to see if she was still following you. You heard the footsteps dissipate, so you decided to proceed to your room. When you arrived at the door, you pulled out your keys, expecting the door to be locked but were surprised when the door was slightly cracked open. 

"What th-"

*step* *step* *step* *SHATTER*

Before you could react, you felt a cold liquid dripping from the back of your head. You slowly reached back to feel what was on the back of your neck. When you brought your hand back in front of your face, it was coved in a dark, thick substance: blood. Before you could turn around, you fell to the floor as the hallway started spinning...

Then everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Im so sorry for the cliffhanger and short chapter :( It's finals week and I'm stressing about school. Hopefully I will post another chapter this weekend! Stay posted..

-Author