Untitled

tw talking in very detail about murder, graphic, homophobia, fluidphobia

welp, why'd I even come back here a lot happened since the last time I vent here. Well guess who's gonna study psychology now, yeah you guessed it, it's me idk if I'll regret it later but the chances are as thin as MCU treating bucky right. yeah, I've been free for a few months, my brother is in ninth grade now wtf. UGFHHH we went to this hilly area AND GOD WAS IT BEAUTIFUL LITERAL HEAVEN LEMME TELL YOU, my heart starts racing at the thought of ever going back there it was the most calming place I've ever seen, the mountains and the clouds all around the campsite I was at. I'm gonna cry, I would happily quit using the internet if it meant I'd get to live there for the rest of my life. I could stare at the view forever. It's really hard to explain how mesmerizing it was but just the way the clouds would engulf half the mountain and slowly clear up on their own, the sound of the waterfall OKAY EXCEPT THE BIG ASS SPIDERS EVERYTHING WAS PRETTY gosh I saw this spider at least 25 centimeters long crawling up a wall and everyone was like, yeah that's pretty normal?!! LIKE HELL IT IS, IT STILL MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL. AHHH shdusd gahh. UGHH and I downloaded combyne BECAUSE remember Haley??? well she was active in 2020 so...... idk I'll still keep it open just in case she comes back. I did leave her a few texts, I missed her lol. idek if the situation with mum is any better yk still the same everything phobic piece of trash lmao. literally, body shames me every second of the day and then makes them gross puppy eyes when I avoid her.

She ruined everything with, I'll just call him swan, well she ruined everything with him. He really plucked the courage to text me after god knows how long and she just had the audacity to call him slurs and be like "yeah you ruined my child, she was oh so innocent before this you are disgusting you f/g" like all I texted him was a horny tweet about Sebastian stan and look where it got me. She's suffocating as fuck like what mother basically hacks into her child's account and reads every conversation between said child and every friend and HAS THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO GET MAD like bitch you better STFU before I cut you up into pieces. 

Even read the texts of me confessing to my crush and narrated everything to my father while i was in the room begging her not to. I can't take her, no matter what i say i can't kms cause.. well brother. 

Also patrick bateman impulses getting hard to control, i imagine tying people up to a bed and heating up and iron and just pressing it against their faces and watch as they scream and as their skin melts off. Well this escalated quickly. god im gonna go bye