day one

"Come on, Josie, we're going to be late."

"I don't want to leave. It's summer, so I'd rather sleep."

"Exactly, it's perfect. This summer, we're getting incredible bodies and making everyone jealous in the fall."

"You could go; I'll go some another time."

"Josette Olivia Saltzman, stand up right now." "Our trainer is expecting us."

"I'm going, just give me a few minutes," Josie remarked as she climbed out of bed and proceeded to the restroom.

The brunette was scared of herself when she looked in the mirror. Her hair was a mess, and she looked to be, well homeless. She chose a nice grey yoga pant with a tight white shirt for her first day as she looked through her clothes. After putting on her clothes, she put on some good sneakers and wrapped her hair into a high ponytail.

"All right, I'm ready, let's go."

The blonde smiled as she looked at her sister. It was great to see her so joyful; her smiles had been few recently. Her mother's passing had been difficult, and it was great to see her relax for a while. As they drove to the gym, Josie leaned her head against the window and listened to her favorite playlist.

When everything else failed, there was always music. If something needed to be fixed, music was always there to help. Everything revolved on music; it was life.

They arrived at the gym shortly after her third song ended. It appeared modern from the outside; it was completely equipped with a great sauna, yoga area, pool, and juice bar, all enclosed by glass. It appeared to be breathtaking.

"Do you think you're ready for our first day?"

"Not really, but I'm sure it'll work out." "Do you have a copy of our membership cards?"

"Of course, I do," Lizzie answered as she gave the brunette the little rectangular card.

"Why did you choose this picture of me when I look that bad?"

"You looked happy... Anyway, we should go inside, I want to meet our trainers."

Millions of employees greeted Lizzie and Josie as they stepped in. It was awkward for them, but it all went away as they were escorted to their trainers. Three incredibly toned people stood in front of them.

The first was a tall, dark-skinned man with well-toned biceps. He was the first of the three to introduce himself:

"My name is Rafael Waithe, and I'm the first trainer. I've been at it for a few years and consider myself to be fairly effective in terms of decreasing body fat and gaining muscle in a relatively short period of time. For the time being, I would be proud to instruct both of you women."

The second was a tall, thin lad with fair complexion.

"My name is Landon Kirby, and I'm your second option.  Yoga and swimming are two of my favorite ways to workout in addition to muscle building. This combination of both will give you muscle, strength, resistance, and, most importantly, stamina. I sincerely hope you will take my offer into consideration; my body has nothing to do with how I exercise. It would be an honor to train both of you."

Finally, a tall auburn-haired woman moved forward and waved. She spoke with a heavy British accent and a well-toned figure.

"Hello, my name is Hope, and I believe I'm your third choice.  As many of my colleagues have stated, I am here to assist you in achieving the body of your dreams. I'm not here to exercise you till you die; I'm here to help you enjoy working out while getting in shape. I'm not as professional as these people, but I know what I'm doing. I sincerely hope you will consider me. Thank you for your time."