day fourteen

tw⚠️: smut?

a/n: hojoliz and sadwhore06 is this what you wanted?

---------------------------

Warm drops of water fell on Hope's back making her relax. It was morning now and she hadn't gotten good sleep. Ever since her father called, she had been on edge. The Mikaelson's married to the Machado's was clearly a business strategy, but it was a horrible one. Hope couldn't leave Maya and she couldn't be with Josie either which meant she couldn't be happy.

I wish life was easier, I wish I could have everything I want.

Once she finished showering, she blankly stared at the foggy mirror. Sometimes she wished she could just wipe away all her problems, but she couldn't, nobody could. Feeling unmotivated, she tied her hair up into a ponytail and walked out with a towel wrapped around her waist.

Josie's gaze remained focused as the auburn-haired woman stepped outside. The brunette stared up and down at her girlfriend, biting her lip, picturing all the things Hope could do to her. "You look very sexy."

Hope turned around and smiled at the girl as she laughed. "Of course, I look sexy in a towel." She said sarcastically.

"Come here," Josie whispered as she slid under the covers. Hope obliged, rolling her eyes, and entered wearing only her black boxers.

Josie watched with interest as Hope's eyes widened. When blue and brown collided, the auburn-haired woman's pupils dilated. Josie asked something she never thought she'd ask as she traced Hope's jaw with her fingers. "Can you do an American accent?"

"To be honest, I believe I can." Hope stated as she cleared her throat and took a long breath. "Does this sound like an American accent?"

"You sound like a serial killer, holy fuck."

"Well, I tried, so I get some credit for that, right?"

"Of course, you do, honey. You're looking extremely handsome right now."

Hope merely smiled and shook her head. "I'm starting to think you prefer Hope Jr. than me."

Josie kissed Hope on the nose while laughing. "I adore Hope Jr., but I adore you much more, Hope Mikaelson." "What are we doing today?"

"You."

"Is that so? Well Hope Mikaelson, in that case, you have all of me."

"Oh, believe me, I know." Hope whispered as she kissed the brunette's neck. Josie's body shivered as soon as her Trainer placed her lips on her body. Hope bruised every inch of the girl's sensitive area as her eyes shut tight.

Josie let out a moan every time the auburn-haired woman sucked on a different spot. Josie's neck went crimson after a few minutes, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Hope," she remarked in between pants.

"What is it, love?"

Josie's breathing became more difficult with each painful kiss. Her trainer drove her insane. "Lower," she mumbled as she twisted her fingers in Hope's hair.

Hope lowered herself all the way to Josie's breasts without a second thought. Josie went insane as Hope slowly clasped her lips with the brunette's nipple. She cupped the other and squeezed it as her tongue brushed across the girl's skin, feeling Josie melt under her touch.

Giving Josie her full attention, Hope sucked harder and harder till she bit the brunette causing Josie to let out a somewhat pornographic moan. Hope's commitment drove Josie insane, making her hips buck forward.