day five

tw ⚠️: abuse, assault

Hope awoke at 3 a.m. the next morning. She'd gone for a run around her neighborhood in the hopes of getting her mind off things. As she passed by a small garden, the auburn-haired woman noticed the trees and flowers. She knelt and selected a small bouquet of daisies in hopes of giving it to small brunette girl.

'She'll love these,' Hope thought as she grabbed them and continued her run.

*

Josie awoke to a loud sound reverberating throughout the house. The alarm continued to ring until Hope's girlfriend turned it off and sweetly apologized to the brunette. "I'm so sorry about Hope's alarm. She should be getting here from her run any minute now."

"No, it's fine. I should be waking up already anyways. If you want, you can sleep some more I'll make breakfast," Josie said as she got up and tied her hair up in a loose bun.

"Thank you, Josie, I appreciate it," Hope's girlfriend said as she gave her a small smile and walked away into her room where she hid under the covers, closing her eyes.

Josie smiled as she put on her glasses and began reading her sister's texts. Millions of them were apologizing and pleading with her to return, but it was too late. She vowed to herself that she would not speak to her until school started in the fall. Hope opened the door all sweaty with a bouquet of flowers as Josie got up and started cooking.

"Oh, hey Jos, what are you doing up?"

"Cooking; I told your girlfriend to go back to sleep, so she's probably passed out."

"Oh, well here. Some flowers to brighten your mood and day. What are you cooking?"

"I spoke with your girlfriend last night and she told me she really loved eggs and bacon so here I am."

"Oh, shit I'm so sorry, I forgot you're vegan too. I'll cook it," Hope said while taking off her tank top. Distracted by the view, Hope was able to push her away and managed to hold the pan for one second. "Ew no, you smell go take a shower," Josie said as she pushed the auburn-haired woman out of the kitchen once again and into the rooms.

"Come on, I'm supposed to make your visit here easier, so you go take a shower, call Lizzie and get ready for our training, we leave in a few hours."

"Fine," Josie said finally giving in as she walked up the stairs back into her bedroom.

Downstairs, Hope finished cooking her girlfriend's breakfast and called her down. As her brunette walked down the stairs, she sat on the kitchen counter and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's neck. Hope, standing in between her legs, planted a sweet kiss on her cheek, hoping it would end quickly so she could shower, but boy was she wrong.

Her girlfriend started gripping the auburn-haired woman's waist while pulling her in and kissing her passionately. Her girlfriend jumped on the girl's waist and began grinding on her hips after their normal make out sesh. For the first few seconds Hope took it, but after a while she started getting a little horny too.

The smell of roses overpowered her as she kissed down her girlfriend's neck. Hope bit and bruised the girl's skin as much as she could while her hands were on her ass. Each time her girlfriend became louder, Hope groaned in annoyance.

Josie stood at the top of the stairs, watching her trainer make out with her perfectly beautiful girlfriend. She couldn't do anything, so she cleared her throat and walked out the back door to the outside gym.

She began with 20 pushups and worked her way up to the pull up bar. She couldn't be upset, she couldn't be. Hope wasn't her girlfriend; she was just a friend, and it hurt on a personal level, but she'd get over it just like everything else. "I'm sorry," Hope apologized as she entered her at-home gym.