day seven

a/n: dear wife, we need to fix your sleep schedule. i rlly hope your don't get caught on ur mission impossible bae

The two girls were fast asleep as the sun peered through the bedroom shutters. Josie was lulled back to sleep by Hope's warmth. She pressed against Hope's body as she inhaled the sweet scent of vanilla. The auburn-haired woman let out a small moan as she felt the brunette flush against her body.

Josie drew closer to Hope, burying her head in the girl's chest, as she listened to her moan. Hope subconsciously held the girl in her arms, gently caressing the delicate skin on Josie's hips. The brunette cuddled in closer, until she was under the girl's shirt, listening intently to her heartbeat.

The moment was sweet, but short. Hope rubbed her eyes and awoke to a sudden weight on her chest just before 7:00 a.m. She noticed the brunette peacefully sleeping under her shirt as she looked down.

I swear, she can't keep her hands off me.

Hope slipped the covers over her head and made her way to her closet, gently pealing the brunette off her body. She heard a small whimper coming from the bed as she put on her shorts and tank top. Hope only smiled and stepped forward to caress Josie's cheek as she whined and rolled on the bed.

"I think it's time to get up love," Hope said as she ran her fingers through brunette locks.

"10 more minutes."

"Come on Jo, we have to go."

"5 more minutes?"

As Hope watched the girl bargaining half-asleep an instant smile covered her face. "I'm so sorry, but I can't let you do that babe. Come on, please."

"5 seconds and you come here and run your fingers through my skin."

Hope returned to her bed, sat beside the girl, and gently drew shapes on her skin while rolling her eyes. A few seconds turned into a few minutes, leaving Hope with no choice but to continue toying with her hair and skin.

"Come on, it's time."

"Ugh, fine."

Hope was left alone with her thoughts as Josie dragged herself to the bathroom. She couldn't take her eyes away from the brunette's nude body. She couldn't take her gaze away, no matter how hard she tried. It was nearly impossible.

Josie turned around to face the door and saw her trainer staring at her. In a shock, she slammed the door shut and closed her eyes, unable to get the image out of her head.

It was going to be a long day, Hope thought as she sighed and walked downstairs to cook breakfast.

**

As Hope and Josie ate in silence in the dining room, the doorbell rang. "I'll go get it," Hope said as she walked towards the door and saw the same blonde from the night before.

"Is Josie here?"

"Look, she doesn't like you... Just move on."

From inside, Josie could listen to Hope and Jade fighting to she decided to step in. "What is going on out here?"

"Cette fille est folle, pouvons-nous parler seuls?"

"Non, qu'est-ce que tu fais même ici?"

"Je voulais te parler, de nous."

As Hope heard the girls speak in a different language, she felt threatened, so she did as she always did and interrupted the interaction. "Look, Josie doesn't want you here. Now, we must get training so can you like leave my front door?"